This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How Pokémon able to get away with disturbing Pokédex entries?

User Info: nunogomes21

nunogomes21
4 weeks ago#11
They make it for kids and they think kids don’t read any of it
#NotEnoughWater----TSV: 3922-----FC: -----IGN: Ash

User Info: ImaginBreaker

ImaginBreaker
4 weeks ago#12
emagdnE posted...
Because none of the disturbing pokédex entries are sexual.

Graphic violence = a-ok! Thor decapitating Thanos 20 minutes into the film? Not a problem. Let's take the kids to see that movie!

Something as much as a woman in a bikini showing cleavage = we can't let the kids see that lest they become sexual deviants! Make those clearly adult women completely flat chested!

So we can have pokédex entries about how Mega Salamence is a murderous killing machine and even give it a nickname with "blood" in it. But we can't have female Swimmers with boobs.

I don't watch the fake bs heroes that are MCU but what? Thor tries to do that? What the hell? Great example of a hero you got Disney. I guess it's not that surprising in movies that heroes make jokes when they kill someone.
Most Underrated Manga: Zettai Karen Children
Most Underrated Anime: Symphogear

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
4 weeks ago#13
ImaginBreaker posted...
emagdnE posted...
Because none of the disturbing pokédex entries are sexual.

Graphic violence = a-ok! Thor decapitating Thanos 20 minutes into the film? Not a problem. Let's take the kids to see that movie!

Something as much as a woman in a bikini showing cleavage = we can't let the kids see that lest they become sexual deviants! Make those clearly adult women completely flat chested!

So we can have pokédex entries about how Mega Salamence is a murderous killing machine and even give it a nickname with "blood" in it. But we can't have female Swimmers with boobs.

I don't watch the fake bs heroes that are MCU but what? Thor tries to do that? What the hell? Great example of a hero you got Disney. I guess it's not that surprising in movies that heroes make jokes when they kill someone.

How dare someone kill a genocidal maniac who willingly wiped out half the world's population? Thor had every right to kill Thanos. TBH I kinda hate the movie try to play it up like a bad thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How Pokémon able to get away with disturbing Pokédex entries?
  • Topic Archived