• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokémon game with all regions

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012
3 weeks ago#1
I wonder; Would a Pokémon game with all regions (including Galar) work? Including every gym fight, elite four and obviously the trails from the Sun and Moon game?
For exemple; You start in Kanto and after defeating its Elite 4 you move on to Johto, then Hoenn etc.
Would you gus love to see that and would the Switch be powerful enough to handle eight full regions? Hmm..

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
3 weeks ago#2
All 8 can only work in an mmo or a game that changes some core systems. No excuse to not have at least 1 other region from time to time though.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: SilverWingZeta

SilverWingZeta
3 weeks ago#3
I don't really want a nostalgia theme park experience to be honest. rather have one dense region I can go where ever when I want. With a world progression kinda like Dragon's Dogma. I can wonder where I want and do quests, but I get beaten if I made a wrong turn. Though if I can smartly get around it I can be in places earlier then I'm suppose to be.
Sometimes, I just watch the boards burn.

User Info: Drkshadowdragon

Drkshadowdragon
3 weeks ago#4
It can work, but that will cost you about 120 dollars instead of the now 60 dollars

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
3 weeks ago#5
What would be awesome was if each region was scaled, so you could do them in any order (unless there was a fitting storyline taking us from region to region in a specific order). I think it’d add some much-loved postgame content and extend the life of a Pokémon game, but I don’t think it even needs to be all 8 regions. Even just 1 or 2 extra would be awesome
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
3 weeks ago#6
Drkshadowdragon posted...
It can work, but that will cost you about 120 dollars instead of the now 60 dollars
Assuming that's per year, yes.
official seraph Lamington of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
3 weeks ago#7
SilverWingZeta posted...
I don't really want a nostalgia theme park experience to be honest. rather have one dense region I can go where ever when I want. With a world progression kinda like Dragon's Dogma. I can wonder where I want and do quests, but I get beaten if I made a wrong turn. Though if I can smartly get around it I can be in places earlier then I'm suppose to be.

Agreed (though I’d give Johto another shot at a remake since it just grazed it’s eastern designs and themes with HGSS but not nailing it to the extent of Unova or Alola)
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokémon game with all regions
  • Topic Archived