This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. We "MAY" be getting a early stream of SWSH next weak.

User Info: somelatinphrase

somelatinphrase
4 weeks ago#1
Take with a grain of salt. An Italian anon on /vp/ says that he might end up getting a early copy of SWSH as early as monday or the following week at worst. He posted on 4chan because he wanted advice on a streaming service to use so it wouldn't get taken down early.

I think he's legit, normally when people fake s*** like this they aren't nearly as humble or reserved as the anon is, plus Italy has a history of getting the games early and leaking it. The Affleck leaker was Italian.

I'm not saying to get super happy or excited but it might be something to look out for next week, just thought you'd like to know.

And yes I realize the title has a typo.
Scorbunny is my starter and that will never change.
Galarian Ponyta is the greatest Pokemon ever.

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
4 weeks ago#2
Let’s follow this topic because if he starts streaming everything will get deleted
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...
I accept tips!

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
4 weeks ago#3
Well, just in case this actually pans out I'll need to keep an eye out, though believe it when I see it really.
(message deleted)

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 weeks ago#5
somelatinphrase posted...
The Affleck leaker was Italian.

Wasn't that a fluke because the IP was masked?

somelatinphrase posted...
Italy has a history of getting the games early

Well, I certainly need to look into this.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
4 weeks ago#6
It probably will be weak
I'm going to hee-ho down your neck.
I'm kidding. Maybe.

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
4 weeks ago#7
Ah s***
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 weeks ago#8
This has my attention.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4694795/Missingno-Master (my fanfics, please read)
https://i.imgur.com/uWrBYs2.png (my Shinies, not for trade)

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#9
So someone might be getting the game early and he's going to stream it instead of dump it so the dataminers can tell us what we really want to know?

It's that much worse considering these streamers always happen to be among the biggest scrubs on the planet. So we don't even get information as quickly as we would playing the games ourselves.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
4 weeks ago#10
Why would I want to watch someone stream it before playing it myself? Spoiling the story is the biggest no-no. All I want to know is the complete Pokedex and who the gym leaders are.
By Grabthar's Hammer....what a savings.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. We "MAY" be getting a early stream of SWSH next weak.
  • Topic Archived