This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. So...Game freak hates Arbok

User Info: Teamrocketo

Teamrocketo
1 month ago#1
Weezing has a new galar form Meowth had an alolan form and now it has a giga form but Arbok gets nothing is one of the OG Team Rocket pokemon too but how I see it Arbok will be ignored in the shadows... again.. no mega no alolan form and now no galar or giga form probably wont be in the game if gamefreak want to keep with this Kanto bias why dont give some love to the unpopular Kanto mons like Arbok or Parasect etc ah no they are not Charizard... my bad.. -_- Arbok is my fav mon I just wanted to let off steam

So...is your fav mon in the game btw? Tnx

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 month ago#2
What’s an Arbok?
The only Pokémon I like so far is that little whipped cream one. Otherwise, I doubt Sylveon is in this game, which is my favorite Pokémon.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
1 month ago#3
EzraGenesis posted...
What’s an Arbok?
The only Pokémon I like so far is that little whipped cream one. Otherwise, I doubt Sylveon is in this game, which is my favorite Pokémon.

Sylveon is in the game.
Patience.

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 month ago#4
Hbthebattle posted...
EzraGenesis posted...
What’s an Arbok?

Sylveon is in the game.

Welp
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
1 month ago#5
I’d love a Galarian Arbok. I haven’t ruled out that as a possibility yet, but never get your hopes up, because unless you want something “new” for Charizard or Pikachu (or Eevee and Meowth lately, it seems) then nothing is a guarantee regardless of how much sense it would make.

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 month ago#6
Same. I love Arbok too, so beautiful.

When I see fanarts like these, man, I'm hoping so much.

https://www.noelshack.com/2019-42-3-1571262947-galarian-arbok-by-devildman-ddejkwl-fullview.jpg

https://www.noelshack.com/2019-42-3-1571263049-8251a0a177916433403b7f09bad7e801-pokemon-word-mega-pokemon.jpg

User Info: ShadowZangoose

ShadowZangoose
1 month ago#7
Yveltal is likely cut unless they have a "legendary Pokémon hunt" thing

ruling legendary Pokémon out, Kingdra is... probably in.

As much as I don't like trade evolutions.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- Akujiking

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
1 month ago#8
Good.

f***er can't even say his name right.
I am just four power wands away from an antigravity lozenge!
Still waiting for my username to happen.

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 month ago#9
Arbok has such a good design, I really wanted it to get a mega. Such a shame, GF seem obsessed with shafting their best designs and instead invest all their time in walking yellow mice and cats with coins on their head.

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
1 month ago#10
SegavsCapcom posted...
Good.

f***er can't even say his name right.

CHAAARBOK

You have to feel a bit sorry for it. All the Charizard favoritism gave poor Arbok a traumatic identity crisis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9mDLwauHc
All hail the king of Daein!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. So...Game freak hates Arbok
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers