• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why is the idea of pure Fire Scorbunny so offensive to people?

User Info: GallantChaddymn

GallantChaddymn
4 weeks ago#61
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
Luckily the Johto starters are the best set from a design perspective so that’s already taken care of

I love Typhlosion but no not really. Gonna have to call nostalgia goggles on that one. They are easily the most uninteresting starters all things considered.
"Sony's not a Japanese company anymore just America's dog."
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html

User Info: GallantChaddymn

GallantChaddymn
4 weeks ago#62
raphaelz posted...
I think Greninja is the only non-Mega Evolution starter that has seen a huge competitive play,

Infernape and Blaziken both saw it b4 powercreep made em fall to the wayside.

Incineroar was almost good with Intimidate but his moveset and stat distribution wasn't that good IMO.

He litterally sees competitive play tho
"Sony's not a Japanese company anymore just America's dog."
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html

User Info: AlphaDrogon

AlphaDrogon
4 weeks ago#63
Because the worst Fire starter we have is the only one that is mono Fire-type

Take that objective fact however which way you see fit

There are no reason as to why any starter should ever be mono types
"...cold as the breath of the ice dragon."
https://i.imgur.com/iOnPg0H.gif

User Info: SilverWingZeta

SilverWingZeta
4 weeks ago#64
GallantChaddymn posted...
I love Typhlosion but no not really. Gonna have to call nostalgia goggles on that one. They are easily the most uninteresting starters all things considered.

I still don't understand what Typhlosion is suppose to be.
Sometimes, I just watch the boards burn.

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 weeks ago#65
GallantChaddymn posted...
Infernape and Blaziken both saw it b4 powercreep made em fall to the wayside.
Infernape and Blaziken will likely come back more center stage this gen (if they are in). Useful Pokémon and one of the better from the fire types.
He litterally sees competitive play tho
also one of the best from the fire starters, even if I don’t like the design much, I give credit where it’s due.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: TalesofRemorse

TalesofRemorse
4 weeks ago#66
My god, we've gone two gens straight without Fire/Fighting, and people still act as though that particular dual type killed your mother and dog. I'd rather Fire/Fighting than something pure fire that looks like it should have the fighting type added on, but doesn't, because of this stupid meme.
#BringBackNationalDex #boycottSwSh

User Info: bstroke0425

bstroke0425
4 weeks ago#67
TalesofRemorse posted...
My god, we've gone two gens straight without Fire/Fighting, and people still act as though that particular dual type killed your mother and dog. I'd rather Fire/Fighting than something pure fire that looks like it should have the fighting type added on, but doesn't, because of this stupid meme.

Came to say the same thing. Just make it fire/fighting if it’s gonna be a bipedal fighter.

User Info: MegaSableye

MegaSableye
4 weeks ago#68
God forbid people want a fire starter will a good typing. Smh. This is really bad bait.
My shinies: http://tinyurl.com/q397n9k

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#69
MegaSableye posted...
God forbid people want a fire starter will a good typing. Smh. This is really bad bait.

How is this in any way bait? None of the posts are inflammatory whatsoever.
playing: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
4 weeks ago#70
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
MegaSableye posted...

How is this in any way bait? None of the posts are inflammatory whatsoever.

Just ignore them, they call everything they don’t agree with as “bait” or “troll topic” they’re like politicians. And that’s how the republican and democratic parties are formed lol
*FC:414-1957-7120
OU for NU
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why is the idea of pure Fire Scorbunny so offensive to people?
  • Topic Archived