• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why is the idea of pure Fire Scorbunny so offensive to people?

User Info: RayThrust

RayThrust
1 week ago#41
Legend3000 posted...
Stealth Rocks
They should just remove that move or every fire type needs to be part ground, steel or fighting x)

User Info: raphaelz

raphaelz
1 week ago#42
I don't care about the typing, I just hope it has a decent HA.

I think Greninja is the only non-Mega Evolution starter that has seen a huge competitive play, Incineroar was almost good with Intimidate but his moveset and stat distribution wasn't that good IMO.

User Info: Iamcorn

Iamcorn
1 week ago#43
I think the only thing that's bothering me about Scorbunny is that it already looks semi-humanoid. And yes I am still bitter about Incineroar's out of the blue switch to bipedal humanoid from a cat.

User Info: Rahb

Rahb
1 week ago#44
Suit420 posted...
I just think people are tired of a children's Rpg and are acting out like it's designed specifically for them instead of buying the game for their kids or moving on. Are we gonna display childish behavior constantly until there is nothing left. Plus why complain...Fire all the way lol

Obvious troll is obvi

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
1 week ago#45
Iamcorn posted...
I think the only thing that's bothering me about Scorbunny is that it already looks semi-humanoid. And yes I am still bitter about Incineroar's out of the blue switch to bipedal humanoid from a cat.

I wouldn't say it was completely out of the blue, Torracat already showed hints for what was to come in the final evo. Its front paws are so much beefier compared to the rear ones they're practically half-way morphed into arms by that point.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
1 week ago#46
I'll admit that torracat evolving into a big beefy quad like terrakion would've been pretty boss, even though I'm still a huge fan of incineroar.

Also a funny thought since scorbunny starts standing what if it goes on all fours for it's final evo lol.

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
1 week ago#47
It has what looks like a band-aid above it's nose which you can see in Martial Artists, Maylene the Fighting type gym leader in Gen 4 for example has one of those, which made it clear to me that the chance of Scorbunny evolving into anything besides Fire/Fighting is pretty low.
Super Nintendo Fan since 1991

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
1 week ago#48
I always thought of those patches on scorbunny as being more like lighter strips (it has them on the bottom of it's feet too) but the one on it's nose looking like a bandaid is probably intentional.

User Info: FutaiNoKiwami

FutaiNoKiwami
1 week ago#49
While I don't personally have an issue with Scorbunny itself being pure fire, I personally prefer Dual Types due to the fact they just have a bigger movepool and that several times in the past there have been many single type pokemon that have had a HEAVILY limited movepool dedicated to their particular type with a couple normal type moves tossed in and maybe 1 move that would possibly makes sense due to some physical aspect of said pokemon.
PSN:KaminaSoul
3DS FC:4528-2714-8128

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
1 week ago#50
Eh if the stats and HA are good I couldn't care less.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why is the idea of pure Fire Scorbunny so offensive to people?
  • Topic Archived