• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. YR: Pokémon SwiSh uses DLC instead of a third game

User Info: HueyFreman

HueyFreman
1 week ago#1
If they had paid DLC that included new locations, extra Pokémon, some minor league gyms and other stuff that would typically be included in a “Crystal” or “Ultra” version, would you prefer it?
"I did battle with ignorance today... and ignorance won."

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876
1 week ago#2
Yes
FC: 3583-4718-0257
IGN: Either Noah or Tyrell

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
1 week ago#3
Depends on the price. If they were asking for another $60 then that would be a hard no. I think $10-15 would probably suffice, maybe a little more if the amount of content being added is significant.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#4
Probably sounds good, depends on a few factors
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: LordKeto

LordKeto
1 week ago#5
Well, as long as the price weren't bad. I wouldn't mind paying it they actually did this.
PSN: LordKeto
FC: 3368-7228-9822

User Info: StaceyUK

StaceyUK
1 week ago#6
LordKeto posted...
Well, as long as the price weren't bad. I wouldn't mind paying it they actually did this.

I agree.
3DS FC: 1865-0149-8781 Switch FC SW-6961-9035-6219
ACPC: StaceyUK 2561 6500 482

User Info: jamie0003

jamie0003
1 week ago#7
StaceyUK posted...
LordKeto posted...

I agree.
Add in the rest of the missing Pokémon and I’ll pay more

User Info: Matelite

Matelite
1 week ago#8
I've said numerous times I'd gladly pay for DLC that added another region ala Gen 2.

I'd pay quite a bit if they'd include another region a few months after the game released.
I just read a book about Stockholm Syndrome. It was pretty bad at first, but by the end, I liked it.

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
1 week ago#9
In theory I would vastly prefer that. It'd be cheaper in the long run.

The big issue you run into though is potentially splitting the player base to keep people from being able to trade for Pokemon that are part of the DLC. You could potentially end up majorly fracturing the online to account for it.

User Info: SchlagerGeist

SchlagerGeist
1 week ago#10
If it were no more than say $40 and threw in the national dex I wouldn't complain. This is assuming that they give a decent amount of new zones and content.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. YR: Pokémon SwiSh uses DLC instead of a third game
  • Topic Archived