• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. So... Little Town Hero will be a $25 game.

User Info: snowe12

snowe12
1 week ago#51
Baha05 posted...
EmmatheBest posted...
Baha05 posted...
EmmatheBest posted...
Moongeist posted...
It was only a small team working on it

Small teams can still make amazing games, worth buying for $60. I don't see your point.

The point being that a small team is a small team so kinda of hard to claim they neglected the Pokemon games?

They did though...they halved their development team, and as a result, they couldn't program every Pokémon into a main series game. If that's not neglect, IDK what is. The responsible thing to do in this situation would be to hire more programmers, or delay the game, and not release it in this sorry state.

So where is your proof they halved the team?

Who cares dude? Stop feeding the TC and stop asking stupid questions

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
1 week ago#52
snowe12 posted...
Baha05 posted...
EmmatheBest posted...
Baha05 posted...
EmmatheBest posted...
Moongeist posted...
It was only a small team working on it

Small teams can still make amazing games, worth buying for $60. I don't see your point.

The point being that a small team is a small team so kinda of hard to claim they neglected the Pokemon games?

They did though...they halved their development team, and as a result, they couldn't program every Pokémon into a main series game. If that's not neglect, IDK what is. The responsible thing to do in this situation would be to hire more programmers, or delay the game, and not release it in this sorry state.

So where is your proof they halved the team?

Who cares dude? Stop feeding the TC and stop asking stupid questions

Feeding sure but stupid questions naw
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Yattien

Yattien
1 week ago#53
Gamefreak does a thing, proof they neglected the game!

Gamefreak has the letter "a" in it's name, that's the cause of Dexit!

I feel that everyone just wants to make a topic on the same old subjects about the same old s*** that most people are sick of hearing. They just add some different variations to "change" it. We get it, your mad, boohoo.
I changed this when I realised I don't even have a 3DS anymore, nor Pokemon Sun. Probably won't change again for another 2 years.

User Info: el3mel

el3mel
1 week ago#54
Has there ever been a new Gen of Pokemon fans have been receiving this badly even before its release ?

User Info: IamNori

IamNori
1 week ago#55
Where's the neglect? All I see are two games being developed by one team.
FFBE Global - ID: 439759934; Official Nyx of the Brave Exvius board
Official Pit of the SmUsh board

User Info: jw91

jw91
1 week ago#56
el3mel posted...
Has there ever been a new Gen of Pokemon fans have been receiving this badly even before its release ?

Actually, yes, the last 3 gens in general. Fanbases as a whole tend to be full of whiny, entitled b****es. They hate what they love and they love what they hate.

User Info: Jeroisourosin

Jeroisourosin
1 week ago#57
EmmatheBest posted...
And Sword and Shield suffered so much for this...ugh.

Source?
Super speed is most commonly wanted for theft.
Switch FC: SW-3124-7917-9015

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#58
Fwahm posted...
LordDiscord posted...
Your asking me to go to every pokemon fan in the world and get signatures claiming whether they use the National Dex or not to give you a citation? The fact that the National Dex, had no major impact on the games regardless if it was there or not, is implication enough that it wasn't a feature so integral to the games that they will now suffer due to its removal. You gained nothing for completing,it, literally nothing and the only ''reward'' for having all the pokemon from previous generations, is having your entire pc box full of pokemon that you will never use, throughout the life span of that game, only to have to go through the nightmare of transferring all of them into the new games and repeating the cycle again. I could understand, if Game Freak had tied a very popular feature to the National Dex and its removal, ment the removal of said feature, but the fact that at the end of the day, the only thing your really are losing ( other than pokemon you won't even used for the majority of the game) is a diploma, a little slip of paper telling you ''Well Done''. Its not required and has never been required, and as Game Freak has even stated themselves, its inclusion started to negatively affect the games as time went on causing them to have to abandon ideas they had for the series, just to implement pokemon that did not even appear in the games naturally.

The National Dex itself isn't what (most) people are complaining about. The thing most people have a problem with is by leaving out large numbers of Pokemon, GF is eliminating people's ability to freely choose what Pokemon they want to use or collect. If person X has Metagross as their favorite Pokemon, but it's not in the game, that's too bad apparently. Every Pokemon has its fans, so there is no way to give the proper freedom while cutting a substantial number of them.

The majority of people are complaining about their freedom to choose being denied, not their ability to catch them all.

You were unable to use those pokemon until the end game. The vast majority of your playtime is you using pokemon caught in game and it makes it pointless to even have the new pokemon then because most of the time you're just using them to get to those older pokemon. I get people has favorites and if you don't want to buy the games that's your choice. My issue isn't that you're mad about the pokemon cut, my issue is that you are going so far as to find ways to hurt Game Freak or saying the game as a whole is unplayable just because you cant use pokemon you would not be able to use for the majority of the games anyway and or would just throw into a PC box and let rot until the next game. Pokemon Home literally does what everyone is b****ing that Sword and Shield doesn't and even if we go into the worst case scenario and Pokemon Home is barren of features, it's not like it would be impossible for Game Freak to add features later on that let's you interact with your pokemon if they don't already. They are building this feature to function with future games after SW&SH for Pete's sake so I am certain it can be refined overtime to become the new National Dex
What fun is there in making sense?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. So... Little Town Hero will be a $25 game.
  • Topic Archived