• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny's final evolution discussion! (Potential spoiler?)

User Info: Persona5

Persona5
1 week ago#21
Moongeist posted...
Honestly Scorbunny is the starter I've cared least about seeing the evolutions for in a few generations. I don't think Scorbunny itself is bad but can't imagine it evolving into something I like.

Honestly. For some reason I just have the gut feeling that its evolutions along with Grookey's are going to be letdowns.

User Info: Jeroisourosin

Jeroisourosin
1 week ago#22
Moongeist posted...
Honestly Scorbunny is the starter I've cared least about seeing the evolutions for in a few generations. I don't think Scorbunny itself is bad but can't imagine it evolving into something I like.

I think Sobble will have the best final evo.
Super speed is most commonly wanted for theft.
Switch FC: SW-3124-7917-9015

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#23
Persona5 posted...
Honestly. For some reason I just have the gut feeling that its evolutions along with Grookey's are going to be letdowns.

I don't tend to like rabbits or rabbit Pokemon and even if I hadn't seen the leak I would have assumed Grookey evolved into a Gorilla, which I also don't like. I have been surprised by starter evos, but I don't have much hope for them.

Jeroisourosin posted...
I think Sobble will have the best final evo.

Same, and the water starter (final evo) being my favorite would be a first
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: razgriz153

razgriz153
1 week ago#24
Fire/ Electric.

Gonna be the pokemon variation of the Energizer bunny.
"We need inspiration....And if we don't have that, Yune, we're nothing more than statues." Ike, Fire Emblem RD
Playing: Persona 5, FE Heroes

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012
1 week ago#25
Fire/Electric for sure. Scorbunny also looks the most interesting out of the three, with Grooky a close second.
Sobble's just trash, however.

User Info: Slashkillah

Slashkillah
1 week ago#26
Galar posted...

Personally I have a hard time believing it will evolve to become just a full soccer bunny, because that's kinda what Scorbunny is already. That would be a first, wouldn't it? That a starter's final evolution theme is pretty clear from the first stage.

Squirtle: Water shooting Turtle.
Bulbasaur: Plant carrying Reptilian
Totodile: Croc
and the list goes on and on and on and on and.......
3DS FC: 2921-9422-6405 Name: Slash

User Info: Galar

Galar
1 week ago#27
Slashkillah posted...
Galar posted...

Personally I have a hard time believing it will evolve to become just a full soccer bunny, because that's kinda what Scorbunny is already. That would be a first, wouldn't it? That a starter's final evolution theme is pretty clear from the first stage.

Squirtle: Water shooting Turtle.
Bulbasaur: Plant carrying Reptilian
Totodile: Croc
and the list goes on and on and on and on and.......

What about Squirtle looks like it will grow cannons? And the croc thing is not really comparable. I'll give you Bulbasaur.

Though, I was really more talking about recent starters. The "secondary themes" they started doing since Gen 4 or 5. Like, does Popplio look like a singer or mermaid? Or Litten like a wrestler or fighter? etc
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda

User Info: RayThrust

RayThrust
1 week ago#28
I'm more concerned about how Grookie will turn out. Most of the pokèmon monkeys don't turn out great tbh.

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
1 week ago#29
tyman6876 posted...
According to the so far completely correct Affleck leak it's "pure fighter". pretty sure that's a typo and he meant to say pure fire. He typo'd Yamper as "Pamper" after all

This
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...
I accept tips!

User Info: justdontask

justdontask
1 week ago#30
jw91 posted...
It'm 99.99% sure that it will just be Blaziken as a rabbit.

this. a red/orange/yellow Lopunny.

itll absolutely be fire/fighting. you know why GF havent shown the starter evolutions? because theyre gonna suck, and everybodys gonna hate them. GF knows this, so the best way to stop the negativity is to stop the news. an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure.

theyve been trying so hard to be quiet since the E3 meltdown, they need these games to sell well, but the only news they have is bad news.
somebody shoot me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny's final evolution discussion! (Potential spoiler?)
  • Topic Archived