• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny's final evolution discussion! (Potential spoiler?)

User Info: LordKeto

LordKeto
1 week ago#11
I know it wishful thinking ...but I really want fire/electric
PSN: LordKeto
FC: 3368-7228-9822

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#12
Honestly Scorbunny is the starter I've cared least about seeing the evolutions for in a few generations. I don't think Scorbunny itself is bad but can't imagine it evolving into something I like.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: paipr

paipr
1 week ago#13
tyman6876 posted...
According to the so far completely correct Affleck leak it's "pure fighter". pretty sure that's a typo and he meant to say pure fire. He typo'd Yamper as "Pamper" after all

There is a somewhat common opinion though that he may have been referring to just it's middle stage. Giving the possibility that the final stage may still end up with a dual typing.

Doesn't mean it will, but maybe.

That being said I like the idea of a Fire/Ground or Fire/Flying typing for it.
Gen8 challenge. Ill use Electric/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, or Bug/Ice.
FC Paipr: 0602-6823-9646

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
1 week ago#14
Moongeist posted...
Honestly Scorbunny is the starter I've cared least about seeing the evolutions for in a few generations. I don't think Scorbunny itself is bad but can't imagine it evolving into something I like.

What if the jokes on us and it evolves into some weird sexy furry thing like a Salazzle?
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Loudxmouth

Loudxmouth
1 week ago#15
Pure Fire, maybe have some coloring on it's head ro make it appear it has a helmet and I think it will have a visor over the eyes.
Pokemon Go FC - 8594 - 0296 - 7414

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#16
Baha05 posted...
Moongeist posted...

What if the jokes on us and it evolves into some weird sexy furry thing like a Salazzle?

Like I said, I can't imagine it evolving into something I like.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: Galar

Galar
1 week ago#17
Pure Fire, or Fire/Electric if we're lucky.

Personally I have a hard time believing it will evolve to become just a full soccer bunny, because that's kinda what Scorbunny is already. That would be a first, wouldn't it? That a starter's final evolution theme is pretty clear from the first stage.

Maybe looking like a soccer bunny will be part of it, but I think something else will take the spotlight.
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda

User Info: MegaSableye

MegaSableye
1 week ago#18
AG15 posted...
TC...are you just trolling or do you really want it to be Fire/Fairy?

Why does everything have to be Fairy type? Even an athletic rabbit, jeez.

it’s an unused typing and I’m A-Okay with Scorbunny getting it.
My shinies: http://tinyurl.com/q397n9k

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 week ago#19
Dragonage2ftw posted...
RaynerDvorah posted...
Despite it being my fav of the starters i have no expectations for it to end up being anything exciting at all. In gen 7 I remember loving Litten at reveal but then we ended up with that wrestling tiger, it was fire/dark but was of course designed around fighting, they were just too scared to give it the fight typing. I have a funny feeling Sobble is going to creep up and take the trophy, much like Poplio did when I saw Primarina.

Incineroar was Fire/Dark because it’s a wrestler that fights dirty. Fighting wouldn’t fit it at all.

@RaynerDvorah

Oh that's fair enough. Still looks like it could pass as a fire/fighting and even that is enough to put me off it.

User Info: jw91

jw91
1 week ago#20
MegaSableye posted...
AG15 posted...
TC...are you just trolling or do you really want it to be Fire/Fairy?

Why does everything have to be Fairy type? Even an athletic rabbit, jeez.

it’s an unused typing and I’m A-Okay with Scorbunny getting it.

Really? What screams fairy about a red-and-white rabbit with a bandaid on its snout?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny's final evolution discussion! (Potential spoiler?)
  • Topic Archived