• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny's final evolution discussion! (Potential spoiler?)

User Info: MegaSableye

MegaSableye
1 week ago#1
What do you think it will look like and what type do you think it will be? I imagine it will look like a athlete/soccer player. As for the type, the credible leak mentions pure fire but it’s hard to distinguish if it meant Scorbunny, Raboot or the final evo? I would like it to be Fire/Fairy or Fire/Electric.
My shinies: http://tinyurl.com/q397n9k

User Info: jw91

jw91
1 week ago#2
It'm 99.99% sure that it will just be Blaziken as a rabbit.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
1 week ago#3
Most likely another Fire/Fighting
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 week ago#4
Despite it being my fav of the starters i have no expectations for it to end up being anything exciting at all. In gen 7 I remember loving Litten at reveal but then we ended up with that wrestling tiger, it was fire/dark but was of course designed around fighting, they were just too scared to give it the fight typing. I have a funny feeling Sobble is going to creep up and take the trophy, much like Poplio did when I saw Primarina.

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
1 week ago#5
Fire/Fighting
Super Nintendo Fan since 1991

User Info: ChibiDragon

ChibiDragon
1 week ago#6
Fire/Flying soccer/football player. Known for incredible leaping, speed, and acrobatic tricks/kicks. Signature move is to lob a ball of fire into the air, then jump up and kick it back down at a target.
Blessed be the wicked,
for at least they're managing to have some fun.

User Info: AG15

AG15
1 week ago#7
TC...are you just trolling or do you really want it to be Fire/Fairy?

Why does everything have to be Fairy type? Even an athletic rabbit, jeez.
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876
1 week ago#8
According to the so far completely correct Affleck leak it's "pure fighter". pretty sure that's a typo and he meant to say pure fire. He typo'd Yamper as "Pamper" after all
FC: 3583-4718-0257
IGN: Either Noah or Tyrell

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#9
It’s a soccer player until further notice.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
1 week ago#10
RaynerDvorah posted...
Despite it being my fav of the starters i have no expectations for it to end up being anything exciting at all. In gen 7 I remember loving Litten at reveal but then we ended up with that wrestling tiger, it was fire/dark but was of course designed around fighting, they were just too scared to give it the fight typing. I have a funny feeling Sobble is going to creep up and take the trophy, much like Poplio did when I saw Primarina.

Incineroar was Fire/Dark because it’s a wrestler that fights dirty. Fighting wouldn’t fit it at all.

@RaynerDvorah
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny's final evolution discussion! (Potential spoiler?)
  • Topic Archived