• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. i am the only one dislike galarian ponyta?

User Info: ShadowZangoose

ShadowZangoose
1 week ago#11
Yes.

Out of the billions of people in the world, you are the only one.

Jokes aside... no. Never.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- Akujiking

User Info: EonAon

EonAon
1 week ago#12
I'll dislike it after seeing how both the evolution is and the movepool are not before. I liked ponyta but admittedly I wish this was pure fairy or some other type than Psychic. Heck even normal would have been interesting. But I've always been a wait and see before I judge a mon.
(fc)0319-0552-3171 Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

User Info: lazyJoay

lazyJoay
1 week ago#13
Was excisted for him til I found he is is psychic. Wanted fairy.
I like pastries

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#14
lazyJoay posted...

I mean it could still gain the Fairy typing, infact I would be surprized it Rapidash or a possible Regional evolution of Rapidash doesn't gain the Fairy typing in some way.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: ChaseArni

ChaseArni
1 week ago#15
gladwyn101 posted...
I'm on the same boat as TC, but for another reason entirely. I hate equines, especially those designs that perpetuate the idea that they're somehow cute. Horses are dumb, panicky animals that ceased being useful to mankind with the advent of the car.

Duncan, is that you?

EonAon posted...
I'll dislike it after seeing how both the evolution is and the movepool are not before. I liked ponyta but admittedly I wish this was pure fairy or some other type than Psychic. Heck even normal would have been interesting. But I've always been a wait and see before I judge a mon.

lazyJoay posted...

I'm kinda glad it's not Fairy. Fairy is a busted typing. Almost anything gets better with it because of all it hits and what it checks.
And this way, I don't have to choose between Ponyta and Alcremie.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 week ago#16
You’re not the only one to hate its Typing, if it makes you feel any better.

But yes, you’re the only one in the world who doesn’t like its design.. certainly.

I actually like that it doesn’t look like MLP, which is why I don’t like Keldeo, due to its weird proportions; G-Ponyta is a way to make a cute cartoony horse right
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 week ago#17
gladwyn101 posted...
I'm on the same boat as TC, but for another reason entirely. I hate equines, especially those designs that perpetuate the idea that they're somehow cute. Horses are dumb, panicky animals that ceased being useful to mankind with the advent of the car.

I've read some dumb stuff in my time but this one takes the carrot!!

User Info: DanaDee

DanaDee
1 week ago#18
borjitasstoi posted...
i dont like it i find annoying how people now remenbers ponyta exists because it looks like my little punny dont to mention it feels this design its targeted for be desirable and cute and yeah mission accomplish all people dont stop talking about and i feel the only one doesnt like it

i like fairy and cute looking pokemon but this is another level

¿thoughts?

and yeah i tend hate things when something are trendy or mainstream because that people after 1 week find another thing are mainstream

what did i just read

also everyone say it with me

being a contrarian doesn’t make you interesting 🗿
Bananadanadanadanadanadanabanadanabanadeenabanadoona dana dee for smash Dee-LC - Mods please dont Ban DanaDee https://youtu.be/By5eWitQU8c

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#19
borjitasstoi posted...
it feels this design its targeted for be desirable and cute

How terrible a thing for them to do
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: HValle

HValle
1 week ago#20
Yes and you should be ashemed of yourself
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. i am the only one dislike galarian ponyta?
  • Topic Archived