• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. i am the only one dislike galarian ponyta?

User Info: borjitasstoi

borjitasstoi
1 week ago#1
i dont like it i find annoying how people now remenbers ponyta exists because it looks like my little punny dont to mention it feels this design its targeted for be desirable and cute and yeah mission accomplish all people dont stop talking about and i feel the only one doesnt like it

i like fairy and cute looking pokemon but this is another level

¿thoughts?

and yeah i tend hate things when something are trendy or mainstream because that people after 1 week find another thing are mainstream

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 week ago#2
You have an opinion that differs to that of other people.
Congrats.

User Info: GigavoltHavoc

GigavoltHavoc
1 week ago#3
is this what a stroke feels like

User Info: Hauke

Hauke
1 week ago#4
So you don't like it. And? There isn't a single design in the whole world which is liked by everyone. There will allways at least one who doesn't like something. That's totally normal.

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#5
That was a bit difficult.

No you aren’t the only one, some others don’t like it as well. I personally like it.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#6
borjitasstoi posted...
i dont like it i find annoying how people now remenbers ponyta exists because it looks like my little punny dont to mention it feels this design its targeted for be desirable and cute and yeah mission accomplish all people dont stop talking about and i feel the only one doesnt like it

i like fairy and cute looking pokemon but this is another level

¿thoughts?

and yeah i tend hate things when something are trendy or mainstream because that people after 1 week find another thing are mainstream

How could you not like this bundle of fluff? Jokes aside, you do you, no pokemon design is ever going to please everyone.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: Spenny

Spenny
1 week ago#7
I just don’t understand the typing lol js

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 week ago#8
wat

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
1 week ago#9
I'm on the same boat as TC, but for another reason entirely. I hate equines, especially those designs that perpetuate the idea that they're somehow cute. Horses are dumb, panicky animals that ceased being useful to mankind with the advent of the car.
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views"

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#10
gladwyn101 posted...
I'm on the same boat as TC, but for another reason entirely. I hate equines, especially those designs that perpetuate the idea that they're somehow cute. Horses are dumb, panicky animals that ceased being useful to mankind with the advent of the car.

So they were a tool and not a living animal? You don't have to like horses but to sit there and act as if they are an instrument that can be chucked away the moment you get something better is absurd. Horses in a lot of ways are still more reliable than cars and do not require any form of gas which means it's not spewing deadly co2 admissions into the atmosphere.
What fun is there in making sense?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. i am the only one dislike galarian ponyta?
  • Topic Archived