• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Galarian Pyroar on the way? (Speculation)

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 week ago#11
aegis99driver posted...
I think it's basically confirmed to be Farfetch'd's counterpart. Though, we haven't seen Farfetch'd yet, we don't know that it doesn't have a new form. It would certainly make Normal Flying -> Fighting a lot less jarring.

But Sirfetch’d basically already looks like a Farfetch’d RV... If even that has a RV, I’m curious to see how they’re differentiated.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: GoldRathalos

GoldRathalos
1 week ago#12
@Andrex_93 - What's RV
3DS Friend Code: 5473 - 1718 - 4427
I have a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS and TONS of RPGs

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#13
Andrex_93 posted...
I’m surprised people haven’t yet claimed “Pattern!!1! Vulpix got a RV in Gen 7, Ponyta in 8, the other dual Stage Fire Type from Gen 1, Growlithe, will get one in Gen 9!!11! Water Arcanine is true!!1!”.

On-topic, yes, I also said that I don’t believe the VEs revealed are actually the ones parallel to one another; there’s more we haven’t seen.

So what you're saying is water Arcanine is true? Nice
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

Andrex_93
1 week ago#14
GoldRathalos posted...
@Andrex_93 - What's RV

Regional Variant.

Moongeist posted...
Andrex_93 posted...
I’m surprised people haven’t yet claimed “Pattern!!1! Vulpix got a RV in Gen 7, Ponyta in 8, the other dual Stage Fire Type from Gen 1, Growlithe, will get one in Gen 9!!11! Water Arcanine is true!!1!”.

On-topic, yes, I also said that I don’t believe the VEs revealed are actually the ones parallel to one another; there’s more we haven’t seen.

So what you're saying is water Arcanine is true? Nice

I mean, if I have to kick-start the speculation by calling out the """pattern""" itself, so be it.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: ImaginBreaker

ImaginBreaker
1 week ago#15
It's not gen 1 so probably not. Galarian forms are basically alolan forms part 2.
Most Underrated Manga: Zettai Karen Children
Most Underrated Anime: Symphogear

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
1 week ago#16
ImaginBreaker posted...
It's not gen 1 so probably not. Galarian forms are basically alolan forms part 2.

Zigzagoon line?
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Congratulations Gamefaqs for having the worst mods on the internet!

Moongeist
1 week ago#17
Wait what if Meowth becomes a Lion? We can guess the leaker played Sword since they know about Sirfetch'd, what if Meowth is also a Sword exclusive and is the actual counterpart to Ponyta? It would make much more sense for Galar form -> Galar form to be paired with Galar form -> Galar form than to be paired with Galar form -> Galar evolution. Meowth is said to look like a ball of spiky grey fur, what if that fur becomes a mane? Maybe this is a little crazy but seemed worth pointing out
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

Andrex_93
1 week ago#18
Moongeist posted...
Wait what if Meowth becomes a Lion? We can guess the leaker played Sword since they know about Sirfetch'd, what if Meowth is also a Sword exclusive and is the actual counterpart to Ponyta? It would make much more sense for Galar form -> Galar form to be paired with Galar form -> Galar form than to be paired with Galar form -> Galar evolution. Meowth is said to look like a ball of spiky grey fur, what if that fur becomes a mane? Maybe this is a little crazy but seemed worth pointing out

I can actually see that happening.

Maybe the Gigantamax long cat has something to do with the lion's representation in the coat of arms? Eh..

Moongeist
1 week ago#19
Andrex_93 posted...
Moongeist posted...

I can actually see that happening.

Maybe the Gigantamax long cat has something to do with the lion's representation in the coat of arms? Eh..

Oh yeah, that's a good thought. I forgot about the Gigantamax form, that really feels fitting but also as we add details to this I feel like a conspiracy theorist :p
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: leghostbuster

leghostbuster
1 week ago#20
people saying meowth could be a lion but fenniken/delphox isn't a dog

really makes you think
You call it motion controlled gaming, I call it putting a corporate controlled monitoring device in your living room
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Galarian Pyroar on the way? (Speculation)
  • Topic Archived