• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Game Freak Explains Everything About Sobble

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
5 days ago#11
joker120 posted...
Dragonage2ftw posted...
Also, the art designer at GameFreak likes his evolutions.
@BubblyPopplio

British man like the evolution...leaks say sobble becomes a spy...James Bond is a spy...He is also British. It all adds up.

Now this is valuable info, lol.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88
5 days ago#12
joker120 posted...
Dragonage2ftw posted...
@BubblyPopplio

British man like the evolution...leaks say sobble becomes a spy...James Bond is a spy...He is also British. It all adds up.

Which is why I'm going to call my Sobble "James Pond".
...I became a Super Robot Wars fangirl without playing the games. Bite me.
DeltaSilver88 posted...
joker120 posted...
Dragonage2ftw posted...
@BubblyPopplio

Okay, this is actually pretty good.

I was hoping we'd find out more about Sobble's crest and tail, but I guess that was too much to ask for. I was also hoping they'd go into detail about why Sobble has a crying gimmick. Maybe we'll find out at some point.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
4 days ago#14
So I wonder what they'll discuss next, so far they've done a feature every (week)day, I wonder if they'll keep that up and we'll start to get actual news
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 days ago#15
Moongeist posted...
So I wonder what they'll discuss next, so far they've done a feature every (week)day, I wonder if they'll keep that up and we'll start to get actual news
inb4 Zacian topic.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
4 days ago#16
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Moongeist posted...
inb4 Zacian topic.

"Gamefreak explains everything about Zacian"
"What type is Zacian?"
"We can't say"
"What is Zacian's role in the story?"
"No comment"
"Who should pick Zacian?"
"People who like swords"
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
4 days ago#17
Galar posted...
I wonder what their connecting theme will be... Royalty? Knights? Stardom?

It kinda looks like we might get a soccer player/athlete, a musician/rock star and a spy.

Seems like the overarcing theme is "phat paychecks".
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
4 days ago#18
jw91 posted...

So there was no point to your post and you were just looking to waste space? Got it.

What gave you the impression no one cares about the evolutions?
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 days ago#19
DeltaSilver88 posted...

Nice.

Cheeze_E_Breath posted...
I was hoping we'd find out more about Sobble's crest and tail, but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Yeah.. I guess they at least said “I think it’s a fin” and mentioned that all 3 have tails, lol.

Moongeist posted...

Me too.

Moongeist posted...
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Moongeist posted...
inb4 Zacian topic.

"Gamefreak explains everything about Zacian"
"What type is Zacian?"
"We can't say"
"What is Zacian's role in the story?"
"No comment"
"Who should pick Zacian?"
"People who like swords"

Lol, yeah, these kind of interviews are kind of a waste for how little they’re willing to say, tbh. I still like them but there’s not much going on.

jw91 posted...
-The starters in this game were designed to have contrasting personalities, so they encourage players to really think about their starter choice, as they all act differently.

I mean, I guess so, even though, to me, Grookey and Scorbunny don’t seem too different: they’re both energetic, even though their focus is different.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman
(edited 4 days ago)
DeltaSilver88 posted...
"James Pond".
I thank you for the laugh, sir. Almost made me want to play the game....just for that. XD
MG
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Game Freak Explains Everything About Sobble
  • Post New Message