• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Game Freak Explains Everything About Sobble

User Info: Rad_Dudesman

Rad_Dudesman
1 week ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGSdQ1e4g_k
Nintendo Network ID: raddudesman

User Info: BubblyPopplio

BubblyPopplio
1 week ago#2
Can someone post a summary of what was said? I'm at work right now and I'm unable to watch this.

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#3
No evolution, no watch.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Galar

Galar
1 week ago#4
Loved these videos.

I wonder what their connecting theme will be... Royalty? Knights? Stardom?
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda

User Info: jw91

jw91
1 week ago#5
Not a lot of gameplay related content... it's pretty much just a lighthearted video.

-People who would choose Sobble are caring, kind people, maybe a bit shy.
-If Sobble goes into the water, it becomes transparent/invisible.
-Sobble was designed to seem sort of bashful, in contrast to Grookey, Scorbunny, and most other starters.
-They were worried about how its design would be received globally; in Japan, it's common to find something cute because you feel a bit sorry for it, which isn't all too common elsewhere in the world.
-The starters in this game were designed to have contrasting personalities, so they encourage players to really think about their starter choice, as they all act differently.

EzraGenesis posted...
No evolution, no watch.

...OK? Can I ask why you'd think that people would care?

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#6
jw91 posted...
Not a lot of gameplay related content... it's pretty much just a lighthearted video.

-Sobble was designed to seem sort of bashful, in contrast to Grookey, Scorbunny, and most other starters.
-They were worried about how its design would be received globally; in Japan, it's common to find something cute because you feel a bit sorry for it, which isn't all too common elsewhere in the world.
-The starters in this game were designed to have contrasting personalities, so they encourage players to really think about their starter choice, as they all act differently.

EzraGenesis posted...
No evolution, no watch.

Why would you think I care if people cared?

User Info: jw91

jw91
1 week ago#7
EzraGenesis posted...
jw91 posted...

EzraGenesis posted...
No evolution, no watch.

So there was no point to your post and you were just looking to waste space? Got it.

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#8
jw91 posted...
EzraGenesis posted...
jw91 posted...

EzraGenesis posted...
No evolution, no watch.

So there was no point to your post and you were just looking to waste space? Got it.

Pretty much. I didn’t know I had to post to get gratification from others but okay.

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
1 week ago#9
BubblyPopplio posted...
Can someone post a summary of what was said? I'm at work right now and I'm unable to watch this.

Also, the art designer at GameFreak likes his evolutions.
@BubblyPopplio
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: joker120

joker120
1 week ago#10
Dragonage2ftw posted...
Also, the art designer at GameFreak likes his evolutions.
@BubblyPopplio

British man like the evolution...leaks say sobble becomes a spy...James Bond is a spy...He is also British. It all adds up.
3DS FC: 4124-5399-8900
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Game Freak Explains Everything About Sobble
  • Topic Archived