• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Galarian Ponyta is Psychic Type

User Info: Persona5

Persona5
6 days ago#51
Skozi posted...
this is horses***

LOL I see what you did there

User Info: ChibiDragon

ChibiDragon
6 days ago#52
Personally, I hope it evolves into...

Rapidash.

Not "Galarian Rapidash". Just... Rapidash. The outrage, hurt, and confusion would be just wonderful. With that said, it would still have access to different moves from what it learns as a Ponyta, so there WOULD be a point to it (if the moves are good enough).
Blessed be the wicked,
for at least they're managing to have some fun.

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
6 days ago#53
Called it
Psychic/Fairy for Rapidash... Don't fail me now lol
This is the internet. You know the price it comes with when you have entered the filth and scum of this world.

User Info: AeroFlash15

AeroFlash15
6 days ago#54
Nah, the Psychic type makes sense, but I'd rather it not become Psychic/Fairy. Psychic/Flying or Psychic/Fighting sounds more interesting, depending on what design they go for with Rapidash.

I'm otherwise not too invested in it after its reveal as a Psychic type. And since we're running with the purifying poison theme, why would it suddenly gain a weakness to it in its evolved form? It could've gone either way, but it shouldn't be both.

I'm keen on the Psychic/Water typing someone mentioned earlier. But I also wouldn't surprised if it stayed mono Psychic.
Never stop

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
6 days ago#55
I knew at least one GALARIAN form had to be psychic type....
I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me....
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Galarian Ponyta is Psychic Type
  • Post New Message