• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Galarian Ponyta is Psychic Type

User Info: GoldRathalos

GoldRathalos
1 week ago#1
I saw it on a e-mail that I received from The Pokémon Company
3DS Friend Code: 5473 - 1718 - 4427
I have a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS and TONS of RPGs

User Info: Skozi

Skozi
1 week ago#2
Bro, this is horses***. Literally. It could have been pure fairy, or fairy/psychic, or fairy/normal. But no, it’s just another pure psychic type. I wanna die.
PSN: CrimsonKings1538
FFBE: 549 730 517

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 week ago#3
If it's physical I hope it gets a unique attack, like a psychic physical attacking horn move. Using zenn headbutt all the time will get very boring

User Info: EtherPhoenix

EtherPhoenix
1 week ago#4
Skozi posted...
Bro, this is horses***. Literally. It could have been pure fairy, or fairy/psychic, or fairy/normal. But no, it’s just another pure psychic type. I wanna die.
I was rooting for Fire/Fairy but this is just dumb. I am with you. Forget this MLP variant.
FFRK RW: Godwall (9wgu) | FFBE: 483.425. 728 | Dokkan: 2312788558

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#5
EtherPhoenix posted...
Skozi posted...
I was rooting for Fire/Fairy but this is just dumb. I am with you. Forget this MLP variant.

Why not wait until it evolves?
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: MalachiteXWater

MalachiteXWater
1 week ago#6
If this is true Gamefreak really is dumb this could of easily been fire/fairy.
I like lasagna

User Info: Silverwyrm

Silverwyrm
1 week ago#7
so weird its not fairy with allt his talk of "sparkles" and an ability "pastel veil" lol. Maybe wit will be fairy/psychic on evo or something.

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
1 week ago#8
Shiny variant will have y'all running back. It'll be a shade... Lighter
This is the internet. You know the price it comes with when you have entered the filth and scum of this world.

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#9
Skozi posted...

And here it goes, the pointless crying and claiming the pokemon is now worthless because ''it isn't the typing I wanted'' without even waiting to see what its evolution gains.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
1 week ago#10
I kinda want Rapidash to be Psychic/Water now.

I expect pure Psychic though.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Galarian Ponyta is Psychic Type
  • Topic Archived