• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Remember when Galar ponyta was missing a tail?

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
5 days ago#51
Hbthebattle posted...
Was Impidimp also a graphical error
Because by this topic's logic it was

Ikr, heck was every other pokemon and trailer released before it, a graphical error too?
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
5 days ago#52
LordDiscord posted...
Hbthebattle posted...

Ikr, heck was every other pokemon and trailer released before it, a graphical error too?

I mean not exactly the same thing
Only Impidimp, the squirrel, the elephant, the fish, and the troll thing are graphical errors :p
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
5 days ago#53
Moongeist posted...
LordDiscord posted...
Hbthebattle posted...

I mean not exactly the same thing
Only Impidimp, the squirrel, the elephant, the fish, and the troll thing are graphical errors :p

No I feel it is right, the op, was talking about the recent Galarian Ponyta trailer, and with a exception of maybe 1 or two pokemon, Galarian Ponyta was really the only one shown, so if we are going by the ops logic than every, pokemon, location, character ect, not shown in that trailer was a graphical glitch, the 24 hour live stream constitutes as one of those previous trailers, albeit a very long one.
What fun is there in making sense?
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: hoenndex

hoenndex
5 days ago#54
Dexit defenders and super fans run out of arguments, so they start to write absurdities. Did Impidimp miss a body part when it was revealed? Here we have a clear case of a Pokemon missing a tail, a HUGE oversight, yet you people defend it as the drones you are.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
5 days ago#55
hoenndex posted...
Dexit defenders and super fans run out of arguments, so they start to write absurdities.

Says the person throwing a hissy fit over their own assumption
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: Desparae

Desparae
4 days ago#56
LordDiscord posted...
Desparae posted...
It’s crazy that ponyta doesn’t even evolve in these games. GF is so incompetent that they can’t even make proper evolutions anymore

? Please tell me this is a joke. Just because we did not see Rapidash, does not mean, Galarian Ponyta cannot evolve. Otherwise going by that logic, that would mean Sirfetch'd is his own pokemon in Pokemon Sword and does not evolve from Farfetch'd, or Galarian Weezing does not evolve from Koffing, ect.

Rapidash was not revealed so Ponyta obviously doesn’t evolve. Just like how gender differences were not revealed, so they don’t exist. It’s pretty sad that you have to defend GF for everything despite how incompetent they are.

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
4 days ago#57
Maybe poachers are cutting their tails off, like TR did with Slowpokes.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Yattien

Yattien
4 days ago#58
This has to be one of the dumbest topics I've read.
I changed this when I realised I don't even have a 3DS anymore, nor Pokemon Sun. Probably won't change again for another 2 years.

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
4 days ago#59
Yattien posted...
This has to be one of the dumbest topics I've read.
It’s a troll topic made by an out-and-proud troll. What else did you expect.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: Hauke

Hauke
4 days ago#60
hoenndex posted...
Dexit defenders and super fans run out of arguments, so they start to write absurdities. Did Impidimp miss a body part when it was revealed? Here we have a clear case of a Pokemon missing a tail, a HUGE oversight, yet you people defend it as the drones you are.

Or MAYBE it was intentional? And you are acting like that for no reason at all?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Remember when Galar ponyta was missing a tail?
  • Post New Message