• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Remember when Galar ponyta was missing a tail?

User Info: JDM_Jev

JDM_Jev
5 days ago#21
hoenndex posted...
To err is human, to err constantly is a sign of incompetence. If gamefreak had only one or two minor goofs it wouldn't be a big deal, but they have made several throughout the promotion cycle.
This is the quality they spoke of.
27 pronged approach! We weren't gonna shoot it ALL into space, that's what the other prongs were for! Stupid...

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
5 days ago#22
Dude, it'd take MORE effort to make a Ponyta without a tail in addition to the existing model
How dumb are you?
Patience.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Panda_San

Panda_San
5 days ago#23
Baha05 posted...
And you guys still don't know how to troll with subtly

You think everyone with negative criticism are trolls doe. Not much subtlety there eh
Don't mess with me. I'm a 3x world heavyweight championship MMO fighter.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
5 days ago#24
Panda_San posted...
Baha05 posted...
And you guys still don't know how to troll with subtly

You think everyone with negative criticism are trolls doe. Not much subtlety there eh

There is a difference between making a good legit point versus just s***ting on things
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Lavapool632

Lavapool632
5 days ago#25
1. They might have hidden the gender difference for a reason in this trailer

2. I don’t think Gamefreak even made that livestream, it was probably TPC or an outsource, so even if it was a glitch it’s not necessarily on them and it’s not game footage so it doesn’t even matter anyway.
Cake and grief counselling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.
Oh my god......
Your right, thx god you posted this and changed my mind on the whole game. I thunk i need to lay down this is just so upsetting. I better call my mom and tell her the pony was suppose to have a tail all along.

User Info: Loudxmouth

Loudxmouth
5 days ago#27
I didn't watch the stream but isn't it possible the tail was just hidden behind something? Or the angle the Ponyta faced the camera played tricks on everyone's eyes and you just couldn't see it from the view?

I mean really - I feel like people are grasping at straws for a gender difference. I also think people are too quick to bash GF.
Pokemon Go FC - 8594 - 0296 - 7414

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
5 days ago#28
So GF may have possibly goofed up? Lol.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
5 days ago#29
Loudxmouth posted...
I didn't watch the stream but isn't it possible the tail was just hidden behind something? Or the angle the Ponyta faced the camera played tricks on everyone's eyes and you just couldn't see it from the view?

Nope, the 2 Ponyta ran into the frame and ran in a circle around each other, it was very clear that one didn't have a tail. I honestly think the reason for that animation was to show off clearly that one didn't have a tail.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: hoenndex

hoenndex
5 days ago#30
Hbthebattle posted...
Dude, it'd take MORE effort to make a Ponyta without a tail in addition to the existing model
How dumb are you?

No, a tail is one more part to model. It is easier not to add it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Remember when Galar ponyta was missing a tail?
  • Post New Message