• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny Type Poll

User Info: Ironman814

Ironman814
1 week ago#31
Warmenx posted...
Well I hope that new leak is wrong though about Scorbunny, luckily it was wrong about Ponyta.

From what it sounds like, he doesn't remember anything about the final form (other than its appearance). So it is possible that when he said that the evolution is pure fire that he only meant that its middle evolution is pure fire, and that he doesn't remember the typing of the final form.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 week ago#32
Ironman814 posted...
Warmenx posted...
Well I hope that new leak is wrong though about Scorbunny, luckily it was wrong about Ponyta.

From what it sounds like, he doesn't remember anything about the final form (other than its appearance). So it is possible that when he said that the evolution is pure fire that he only meant that its middle evolution is pure fire, and that he doesn't remember the typing of the final form.

What I’m inclined to believe, at least as a possibility; then again, he seems to have picked Sobble, so Hau should have Scorbunny... Gen 3 Rival repeat?
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
1 week ago#33
I hope they don't mess Scorbunny up stats. With Litten's line it started out with good Speed and Attack. When it evolved into Torracat its speed went to 90 which is good and SpAtk was 80 and finally when it became Incineroar its speed went from 90 to 60 and SpAtk stayed the same. They tried making it mixed sweeper like Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar and the reason why it is slow is due to it being a heel like in wrestling. Why can't they make them either Atk or SpAtk focused and not both like they did Delphox, which is one of Delphox's few upsides, how it is a full special sweeper and not mixed.

Heck with Charizard and Typhlosion they have good SpAtk and yet a lot of the moves they learn are Physical.

I hope they don't screw up Scorbunny.
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: Dragn465

Dragn465
1 week ago#34
I really hope it ends up being good/looks cool

User Info: RaveMasterSol

RaveMasterSol
1 week ago#35
Dragn465 posted...
I really hope it ends up being good/looks cool

Agreed.
Boktai Trilogy Remake, please.
  1. Boards