• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny Type Poll

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
1 week ago#21
hope its fire/fighting as a FU to anyone who bought these games lol

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 week ago#22
Fire/Electric would be awesome but I highly doubt it. It'll be pure fire or fire/fighting. If it's the latter then GF can go f*** themselves.

User Info: Skozi

Skozi
1 week ago#23
Personally, I’m thinking steel or electric. Hopefully electric. Ground is a possibility. Just pleeeeease don’t be fighting or pure fire.
PSN: CrimsonKings1538
FFBE: 549 730 517

User Info: Silverwyrm

Silverwyrm
1 week ago#24
Well it will either be Fire/Fighting or Fire/NotFightingWeSwear

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 week ago#25
Warmenx posted...
Well there might be hope. That leak was wrong about 1 thing, it said Galarian Ponyta would be Fairy, well it is actually Psychic. So there may still be hope for Scorbunny.

What leak are you people talking about? The only one I've seen any reason to take seriously doesn't mention Ponyta at all.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
1 week ago#26
It's a pure fire type with access to fighting and electric type moves.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife - https://bit.ly/2JEMxKX

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
1 week ago#27
jayman7 posted...
Warmenx posted...
Well there might be hope. That leak was wrong about 1 thing, it said Galarian Ponyta would be Fairy, well it is actually Psychic. So there may still be hope for Scorbunny.

What leak are you people talking about? The only one I've seen any reason to take seriously doesn't mention Ponyta at all.

I am talking about the 4-Chan leak everyone keeps pointing out, the Youtube Channel Austin John Plays mentions the 4-chan leak which predicted Sirfetch'd and Galarian Ponyta. I am glad the leak was wrong about Ponyta
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#28
Warmenx posted...
jayman7 posted...
Warmenx posted...

I am talking about the 4-Chan leak everyone keeps pointing out, the Youtube Channel Austin John Plays mentions the 4-chan leak which predicted Sirfetch'd and Galarian Ponyta. I am glad the leak was wrong about Ponyta

It didn't predict Sirfetch'd, Sirfetch'd was from a previous leak
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 week ago#29
Moongeist posted...
Warmenx posted...
jayman7 posted...
Warmenx posted...

It didn't predict Sirfetch'd, Sirfetch'd was from a previous leak

Yeah, Sirfetch'd was mentioned in the leak I linked to earlier in this topic. Here it is again:

https://i.imgtc.ws/QQDQzda.png

Note that this one came out before any of the stuff on it was revealed. Any other leak that mentions Sirfetch'd (or, really, anything on that leak) might just be a copycat and should not be taken as real until it gets something else significantly right.

As for the leak I linked, it did not mention Ponyta or any starter types (other than Scorbunny being "pure Fighter", which was probably a typo for "Fire" as it seems to be describing Scorbunny itself, not its evolutions, and even if it was describing evolutions, why would they drop Fire?), but nearly everything it DID mention is correct. Other than the Scorbunny thing, the only thing it got wrong was thinking Zacian and Zamazenta were different forms of a single Pokemon (and can you blame the leaker for thinking that?)
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
1 week ago#30
Well I hope that new leak is wrong though about Scorbunny, luckily it was wrong about Ponyta.
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny Type Poll
  • Topic Archived