• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny Type Poll

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
1 week ago#1
What Secondary type would you want for Scorbunny? - Results (201 votes)
Electric
51.24% (103 votes)
Fairy
8.96% (18 votes)
Ground
6.47% (13 votes)
Fighting
14.93% (30 votes)
I just want a pure Fire type
18.41% (37 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would love Scorbunny to be Fire/ Electric but I doubt that would happen. According to the 4-chan leaks (which has been accurate so far) it says it will be pure Fire while Grookey will be Grass/ Rock and Sobble will be Water/ Psychic.

Making Scorbunny a Fire/ Electric would make it such a great Pokemon even though it would be 4x weak to ground, which I don't care it looks like it should be Fire/ Electric. The Pokemon Company keeps talking about how energetic it is and what would be better than making it Fire/ Electric.

Quick note: Please comment if you think it should be different typing. I forgot to add that Option
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#2
In a vacuum, I'd like Electric most, but I want Grookey to get Electric, so I'll go with my previous idea for a rabbit fire starter, that is, it becomes a Fire/Steel Jackalope
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: caddiw

caddiw
1 week ago#3
Please see sig.
3ds FC: 2423-6264-0392
Here's hoping Fire/Electric for Scorbunny evolution and not some Incineroar clone...

User Info: RaveMasterSol

RaveMasterSol
1 week ago#4
Out of the given choices, Electric. Hoping for Steel though.
Boktai Trilogy Remake, please.

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
1 week ago#5
Moongeist posted...
In a vacuum, I'd like Electric most, but I want Grookey to get Electric, so I'll go with my previous idea for a rabbit fire starter, that is, it becomes a Fire/Steel Jackalope

Steel was another Type I forgot to add to the poll
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
1 week ago#6
It will be Fire/Fighting, anything else would surprise me.
Super Nintendo Fan since 1991

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 week ago#7
Warmenx posted...
Steel was another Type I forgot to add to the poll
Not everything in galar needs to be steel type.
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
1 week ago#8
Honestly, I expect Fire/Fighting.

But want Fire/Electric, Fire/Rock or Fire/Steel.
Weasel

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 week ago#9
Warmenx posted...
According to the 4-chan leaks (which has been accurate so far) it says it will be pure Fire while Grookey will be Grass/ Rock and Sobble will be Water/ Psychic.

I don't recall that part of the leak. Grass/Rock with pure Fire doesn't make much sense anyway - Grass/Rock isn't weak to Fire, and in fact has an advantage against it.

EDIT: I was right, not in the leak. https://i.imgtc.ws/QQDQzda.png
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: Ironman814

Ironman814
1 week ago#10
jayman7 posted...
Grass/Rock with pure Fire doesn't make much sense anyway - Grass/Rock isn't weak to Fire, and in fact has an advantage against it.

A few of the mega starters (Venusaur, Charizard X, Sceptile) lose their weakness too. I feel like the whole weakness triangle was only added in the first place to add some challenge for the rival battles early on. Later in the game it starts to matter less since by then you've probably got guys that can counter their starter anyway.

I'm not saying that I think that they will end up being Grass/Rock and pure Fire, but I think that there is a chance that something like this happens, and if not this gen then maybe the next one. Pokémon is a franchise with a ton of unspoken rules that people say can never be broken, yet whenever a new generation rolls around some of them are always are.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Scorbunny Type Poll
  • Topic Archived