• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. YR: Masuda announces that due to popular demand the National Dex will be added

User Info: NeoArashi

NeoArashi
4 weeks ago#11
Given that I’m no longer upset by #Dexit I would find this to be the ultimate troll move by Masuda.

I approve of this.
My signature is not important.

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
4 weeks ago#12
Nabiki_Tendo posted...
if it was possible to add it they would people need to get there heads out and understand that
Oh sure, because a franchise that makes billions of dollars can't afford to hire employees.
official seraph Lamington of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: somelatinphrase

somelatinphrase
4 weeks ago#13
MR: "I don't care. But at least the incels will stop crying."
Scorbunny is my starter and that will never change.
Galarian Ponyta is the greatest Pokemon ever.

User Info: richy90

richy90
4 weeks ago#14
I still won't buy the game.

Even if they add every Pokémon, but not Mega Evolutions, I'll be resentfull and still criticize this mess, but I'll probably buy it.

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
4 weeks ago#15
richy90 posted...
I still won't buy the game.

Even if they add every Pokémon, but not Mega Evolutions, I'll be resentfull and still criticize this mess, but I'll probably buy it.

Why? Why buy a game you'll hate?
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556

User Info: nunogomes21

nunogomes21
4 weeks ago#16
Please understand
#NotEnoughWater----TSV: 3922-----FC: -----IGN: Ash
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. YR: Masuda announces that due to popular demand the National Dex will be added
  • Topic Archived