This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. YR: Masuda announces that due to popular demand the National Dex will be added

User Info: pokemega32

pokemega32
1 month ago#1
But the missing Pokemon won't.

Like, the listing of every Pokemon is there, but the Pokemon aren't actually programmed in beyond models for their Dex entries.

I mean, the National Dex was already missing from Gen 7, even though all of the Pokemon were there.

So when Game Freak hears "Bring back the National Dex," Masuda misunderstands.
3DS FC: 0473-7780-2611 (IGN: Sol in Sun; Elio in US; Rivaille in X; Brendan in AS)

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 month ago#2
“We understand”
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
1 month ago#3
I would applaud GF for having the balls to pull such a large troll manoeuvre.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Twinklestar

Twinklestar
1 month ago#4
Crudelitas posted...
I would applaud GF for having the balls to pull such a large troll manoeuvre.

User Info: FearlessKage

FearlessKage
4 weeks ago#5
Wouldn't make a difference for me tbh.

I don't ever bother completing the national dex, but would be great for folks who do.
FC: 4639-9132-3455
Name: Riku

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#6
Like, the listing of every Pokemon is there, but the Pokemon aren't actually programmed in beyond models for their Dex entries.

That'd save the hackers some time, actually~.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
4 weeks ago#7
if it was possible to add it they would people need to get there heads out and understand that
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
4 weeks ago#8
Maybe in another universe this would be a possibility.
PSP | Vita | DSi | 3DS XL + N3DS XL | Nintendo Switch | Nvidia Shield Portable | Sega Genesis 3 | NES | SNES | DreamCast | PS2 |

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
4 weeks ago#9
Lol did the people saying cool even read the first post? This would be the biggest Troll move ever taking what people said so literally as opposed to what people want...
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!

User Info: c0mpu73rguy

c0mpu73rguy
4 weeks ago#10
How are we supposed to get their dex description if we can’t have them in the game? XD
It's always too soon until it's too late.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. YR: Masuda announces that due to popular demand the National Dex will be added
  • Topic Archived