• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. If you care about this franchise, but still want to play Pokemon sword/shield

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
2 weeks ago#41
LordDiscord posted...
aryanbrar posted...
Moongeist posted...
I don't give a single f*** if you buy the game or not, just let people play what they want to play

neither do shillgeist as long as they aware of the consequences to the quality of the franchise in the long term
this damage is irreparable

if you acknowledge that then go for it, heck buy 200 copies my wishes with you

Who exactly are you talking to in your post? If I can even remotely read your childish little nickname that took maybe what, 3 seconds to come up with, you are indeed replying to the person, in question, so why are you talking in 3 person as if he is someone different, might I ask?

He is saying that people like you don't care for the future quality of this franchise and if you want to buy the game go ahead and do it. You can even buy 200 copies if you like!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
2 weeks ago#42
RaynerDvorah posted...
He is saying that people like you don't care for the future quality of this franchise and if you want to buy the game go ahead and do it. You can even buy 200 copies if you like!

thanks sir

his pentium 3 processor has a hard time catching up :)

RaynerDvorah
2 weeks ago#43
aryanbrar posted...
RaynerDvorah posted...

thanks sir

Hehe!

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
2 weeks ago#44
aryanbrar posted...
RaynerDvorah posted...

thanks sir

But what was that incoherent rambling about "neither do shillgeist"
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

RaynerDvorah
2 weeks ago#45
Moongeist posted...
aryanbrar posted...
RaynerDvorah posted...

thanks sir

Are you so lost for arguments that you must attack someones sentence structure?

aryanbrar
2 weeks ago#46
Moongeist posted...

neither do I shillgeist

damn Nintendo really needs to give you more training you're struggling as a shill

they can't even get shill to do their job right

User Info: StealThisSheen

StealThisSheen
2 weeks ago#47
RaynerDvorah posted...
He is saying that people like you don't care for the future quality of this franchise

This is a really bad argument, since most of the people on the other side were perfectly fine with the franchise continuing with the same problems and limitations it always had until they heard it didn't have every Pokemon, and THEN they suddenly decided these issues were a problem. If Dexit never happened, they'd be ignoring these things just as they have been for years, so acting like they actually care about the quality is laughable.
Seplito Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
2 weeks ago#48
RaynerDvorah posted...
LordDiscord posted...
aryanbrar posted...
Moongeist posted...
I don't give a single f*** if you buy the game or not, just let people play what they want to play

neither do shillgeist as long as they aware of the consequences to the quality of the franchise in the long term
this damage is irreparable

if you acknowledge that then go for it, heck buy 200 copies my wishes with you

Who exactly are you talking to in your post? If I can even remotely read your childish little nickname that took maybe what, 3 seconds to come up with, you are indeed replying to the person, in question, so why are you talking in 3 person as if he is someone different, might I ask?

What I don't ''care'' about is pointless features, and b****ing over minor issues that at worst can be patched out in a title update. Idol animations or how Pokemon A shoots their ability at Pokemon B isn't something that I really care enough about to really worry how they maybe in the future. Also as I said previously, given how unfamiliar Game Freak is with the Switch, I would kind of expect their first big Pokemon game would not go all out. Give the guys some time to actually adjust to the new real estate for god sake.
What fun is there in making sense?

aryanbrar
2 weeks ago#49
StealThisSheen posted...
This is a really bad argument, since most of the people on the other side were perfectly fine with the franchise continuing with the same problems and limitations it always had until they heard it didn't have every Pokemon, and THEN they suddenly decided these issues were a problem. If Dexit never happened, they'd be ignoring these things just as they have been for years, so acting like they actually care about the quality is laughable.

well it takes time for people to wake up and stop being a sheep
so no it's not a argument. you know what they say better be late than sorry
I said this as well, since I was also a blind fanboy of Pokemon before. buying copies of every new Pokemon game

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
2 weeks ago#50
Screaming at people on a Gamefaqs forum is also not going to "improve the quality of the franchise"
Patience.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. If you care about this franchise, but still want to play Pokemon sword/shield
  • Topic Closed