• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. If you care about this franchise, but still want to play Pokemon sword/shield

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
6 days ago#131
hoenndex posted...
By the way @omniryu, reported.

Fine
PSN/XBL: OMNIRYU
Switch FC: 5419 6809 0486

User Info: hoenndex

hoenndex
6 days ago#132
Shaming is manipulation? It's just social pressure. Fall in line with the right side or be called a shill.

User Info: Dark Gunner

Dark Gunner
6 days ago#133
hoenndex posted...
Shaming is manipulation? It's just social pressure. Fall in line with the right side or be called a shill.

Yeah that seems like a fun way to deal with people...
Mario Maker 2: SteveKoopa: ID 6K7-PR2-TWG
Smash Ultimate Mains: Samus, Lucas, Joker

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
6 days ago#134
hoenndex posted...
omniryu posted...
hoenndex posted...
omniryu posted...
Lucario39 posted...
omniryu posted...
I got a title, " if you really care about Pokémon, you should ask your peers in this community of what they value in the franchise and respect their decision to buy it or not and not shame them."

I can respect everyone has the right to form their own opinion. But automatically respecting what those opinions are? Pass.

You can dislike their opinion that's what make a conversation great. But to shame someone for buying a game? People like a game for different reasons. I don't know if these people who says "if you buy sword and shield, you have low standard" or a "shill" don't realize that people don't care to much about the issue they have or they're manipulators. I do know it needs to stop.

Shaming works, it is a way of social pressure so people fall in line behind a movement. So I will keep shaming all those shills who buy this game new despite Dexit.

So you knowing it makes you a manipulator. Well, i guess I have to say f*** you. You don't dictate what people should like. If someone don't care about the national Dex that's fine. We all f***ing grown ass adult. You can't tell us s***. You real out of pocket motherf***er. You need to keep your ass in line.

Hahaha someone got triggered!
You are a shill, the worst type of it.

This ladies and gentlemen are why the so call "shills'' (such a childish name) don't listen to any reason BBNDers have to say, you just dismiss anyone not completely hating the game because we don't care a useless feature got removed. A feature that had it been here, you would have been hyping this game from the conception just like many did before the announcement of the National Dex's removal. Funny how no one b****ed about animations or the fact the games were not photo-realistic when the first trailers were revealed, nope, it was because little Timmy can't potentially bring that Weedle from Pokemon red, and let it rot in a pc.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
6 days ago#135
hoenndex posted...
Please learn what the word shill means and maybe, just maybe, I'll consider listening to you.
Spoiler warning though: I'll never listen to anyone who admits trying to manipulate others into doing something out of spite for such petty reasons.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
6 days ago#136
And this topic is pretty much dead.
PSN/XBL: OMNIRYU
Switch FC: 5419 6809 0486

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
6 days ago#137
hoenndex posted...
There is one problem with what you're doing: There is no right side. You're think you're engaging in some sort of revolutionary movement when in reality you're just acting like a child who is throwing a temper tantrum because your parents gave you present you didn't want. You may not be swearing up a storm like other trolls, but you are still acting like one. And what I find really funny is that only a few short days ago you were asking people not to judge the game before it came out. But now here we are, you acting like every other BBND groupie.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't want to buy the games, that's perfectly fine. It's your money and you can spend it however you want. But don't act like you can decide how the rest of us should spend our money. You aren't our legal guardian, and we aren't trying to provide monetary to support some comic book supervillain. We are all just randos on the internet talking about a video game aimed at younger kids.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
6 days ago#138
hoenndex posted...
Baha05 posted...
hoenndex posted...
omniryu posted...
Lucario39 posted...
omniryu posted...
I got a title, " if you really care about Pokémon, you should ask your peers in this community of what they value in the franchise and respect their decision to buy it or not and not shame them."

I can respect everyone has the right to form their own opinion. But automatically respecting what those opinions are? Pass.

You can dislike their opinion that's what make a conversation great. But to shame someone for buying a game? People like a game for different reasons. I don't know if these people who says "if you buy sword and shield, you have low standard" or a "shill" don't realize that people don't care to much about the issue they have or they're manipulators. I do know it needs to stop.

Shaming works, it is a way of social pressure so people fall in line behind a movement. So I will keep shaming all those shills who buy this game new despite Dexit.

And you will keep being called out for trolling

Says the board troll. How much is Gamefreak paying you?

Again I do not troll you are literally not going to win here.
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: hoenndex

hoenndex
6 days ago#139
You all sound like Baha alts. You are all the worst type of fan, who buy whatever product the company sells you regardless of the obvious problems.
Your mantra is "never criticize product, buy and consume future products."

There is no defense for Dexit, no matter how much you try to justify the unjustifiable. You call me a troll, but the real trolls are you people.

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
6 days ago#140
hoenndex posted...
You all sound like Baha alts. You are all the worst type of fan, who buy whatever product the company sells you regardless of the obvious problems.
Your mantra is "never criticize product, buy and consume future products."

There is no defense for Dexit, no matter how much you try to justify the unjustifiable. You call me a troll, but the real trolls are you people.

There's a difference in "criticizing'' a product, and constantly whining about said product, because it does not live up to your ''standards''. b****ing isn't going to do anything but cause the developers to turn a blind eye on anything you have to say. And ''this'' is a far cry to any form of constructive criticism. If this is what you people call ''criticism'' then no wonder why nothing ever changes.
What fun is there in making sense?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. If you care about this franchise, but still want to play Pokemon sword/shield
  • Post New Message