• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. If you care about this franchise, but still want to play Pokemon sword/shield

User Info: JarodLH

JarodLH
1 week ago#11
I've said it many times before. I'm buying it used.
Switch: 1665-2126-6417 SMM2 ID: 69H-9NR-VPG
Fan of Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
I’m getting deja vu

I could have sworn this thread was done months ago.
Multiple times almost.

For the record TC, buying used still isnt enough because it's taking copies away from other ppl that woulda bought used.

Dont agree with the decision? Dont buy the game. Simple as that.
I do it all the time.

"Sony's not a Japanese company anymore just America's dog."
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html

User Info: hoenndex

hoenndex
1 week ago#13
GallantChaddymn posted...
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
I’m getting deja vu

I could have sworn this thread was done months ago.
Multiple times almost.

For the record TC, buying used still isnt enough because it's taking copies away from other ppl that woulda bought used.

Dont agree with the decision? Dont buy the game. Simple as that.
I do it all the time.

I remember reading this argument before, and it is still illogical. Either I or someone else will buy the used copy, if we both don't want to buy new and can't find a used copy, we simply won't buy and wait until another used copy circulates.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#14
Nah, I think it's worth the price
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: hoenndex

hoenndex
1 week ago#15
RoyalDroneX posted...
hoenndex posted...
Buy used, not new. You get to experience the game yourself, but do not give a cent to Gamefreak and Nintendo as punishment for Dexit.

you do know they still get money right? because someone will have had to buy the game

Sure, but if I buy new that's two copies sold. Buying used, the store doesn't get money for that second copy that I could have bought.

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 week ago#16
RoyalDroneX posted...
hoenndex posted...
Buy used, not new. You get to experience the game yourself, but do not give a cent to Gamefreak and Nintendo as punishment for Dexit.

you do know they still get money right? because someone will have had to buy the game

Yeah but money from our pockets won't be going to GF, someone would have already given the devil a penny.

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
1 week ago#17
RoyalDroneX posted...
I see you failed math class 3 times in a row...

the person selling you might have paid the game, but your cash don't go to the publisher. why do you think publishers hate eb/gamestop?? because they sell used games which is a market the publisher is denied any profit off.

if Timmy buy a new jacket for 200 bucks, sells it to bob for 80 bucks used maybe because bob doesn't like the company policies of the jacket manufacturer but still wants it. Timmy will get those 80 dollars not the manufacterer

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#18
hoenndex posted...

Screw it I'll bite, so basically wait until Gen 9 is coming out before playing the older gen? No thanks, I want to actually experience the games, not just glance them over waiting for Gen 9. Sorry not made of money here. Also whats your take on users that only buy digital, or can only buy digital do to circumstances? That won't be getting any discount anytime soon.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
1 week ago#19
LordDiscord posted...
Screw it I'll bite, so basically wait until Gen 9 is coming out before playing the older gen? No thanks, I want to actually experience the games, not just glance them over waiting for Gen 9. Sorry not made of money here. Also whats your take on users that only buy digital, or can only buy digital do to circumstances? That won't be getting any discount anytime soon.

I mean if you still intend to buy this game after all of it's flaws the problem is you. don't get me wrong I was like the rest of you as well, ignored all the problems with Pokemon games only to support the franchise.

every year Pokemon fanbase inches close to exact similarity of those idiots at cod community.

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#20
aryanbrar posted...
ignored all the problems with Pokemon games only to support the franchise.
Oh

No wonder this franchise is getting sucked into the eternal abyss.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. If you care about this franchise, but still want to play Pokemon sword/shield
  • Post New Message