• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. My opinion: Galarian Ponyta is Fairy/Dragon

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
1 week ago#1
A fluffy pokemon like Mega Altaria? Fairy/Dragon

Not to mention, Galarian Ponyta's rainbow mane means it will be the lgbtq+ pokemon mascot and I'm totally happy with that, because it means Gamefreak is becoming more progressive.

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876
1 week ago#2
You've made this topic already
FC: 3583-4718-0257
IGN: Either Noah or Tyrell

Gurl_du_Voir
1 week ago#3
tyman6876 posted...
You've made this topic already

It was deleted because if you say anything unofficial without saying "My opinion", people for some reason think you're stating a theory as a fact. *rolls eyes*

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
1 week ago#4
Whilst it would be cool to get another fairy/dragon (especially now megas have gone) I don't think rapidash will get it. Not impossible tho so who knows?

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876
1 week ago#5
Well while were on the subject of pokemon that could have a dragon typing, I feel suicune could be part dragon, due to having some draconic origin
FC: 3583-4718-0257
IGN: Either Noah or Tyrell

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
1 week ago#6
All of your topics should be deleted.
"I had no choice but to choose the quality." - Junichi Masuda

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
1 week ago#7
Gurl_du_Voir posted...
It was deleted because if you say anything unofficial without saying "My opinion", people for some reason think you're stating a theory as a fact. *rolls eyes*
That’s....weird.

Anyways, I wouldn’t wind if it’s Fairy/Dragon. I love all Fairy types and it would be nice to have another Dragon type that isn’t some edgy monster.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 week ago#8
It's based on a colt pixie and the hair clearly is to provoke people to follow it into the woods
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_pixie
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

Gurl_du_Voir
1 week ago#9
GuitaristMatt posted...
It's based on a colt pixie and the hair clearly is to provoke people to follow it into the woods
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_pixie

Which means, Fairy type is pretty much confirmed. What will be interesting is knowing if it keeps the Fire type or if it'll have another type such as Dragon, Ghost or Psychic.

User Info: raphaelz

raphaelz
1 week ago#10
I think Fairy/Fire is more likely. Absolutely nothing about its design screams dragon and there's no Fairy/Fire mon yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. My opinion: Galarian Ponyta is Fairy/Dragon
  • Post New Message