• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. capture pokemon wild area

User Info: aloy181992

aloy181992
1 week ago#11
Moongeist posted...
I assume it's based on gyms. Like maybe the first badge lets you catch anything up to level 20, the next anything up to level 30, and so on, like trade Pokemon obedience. The specific phrasing is "These Pokémon are constantly on their guard—in fact, you won’t even be able to throw a Poké Ball at them when first starting your adventure," which says to me they won't be locked for long. But yeah, we can't know until the games are out.

if I can't catch them the strong pokemon but at least I can see them or they don't even appear to me

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#12
aloy181992 posted...
Moongeist posted...
I assume it's based on gyms. Like maybe the first badge lets you catch anything up to level 20, the next anything up to level 30, and so on, like trade Pokemon obedience. The specific phrasing is "These Pokémon are constantly on their guard—in fact, you won’t even be able to throw a Poké Ball at them when first starting your adventure," which says to me they won't be locked for long. But yeah, we can't know until the games are out.

if I can't catch them the strong pokemon but at least I can see them or they don't even appear to me

You can see and fight them, you just can't catch them until a certain point
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: aloy181992

aloy181992
1 week ago#13
Moongeist posted...
You can see and fight them, you just can't catch them until a certain point

ok. when the game comes out let me know when you can catch the strongest pokemon. I buy the official guide of the pokedex and of the story but I don't know if he tells them since I can capture them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. capture pokemon wild area
  • Topic Archived