• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is Galarian Ponyta going on your team?

User Info: joker120

joker120
1 week ago#41
Depends on the design of Galarian Rapidash.
3DS FC: 4124-5399-8900

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#42
Really depends on Rapidash and other Galar forms and new Pokemon. Out of what we've seen so far, it seems fairly likely.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#43
Moongeist posted...
Really depends on Rapidash and other Galar forms and new Pokemon. Out of what we've seen so far, it seems fairly likely.

I mainly want to know what its shiny looks like. I am going to attempt to build a shiny team like I did with lets go.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 week ago#44
Maybe, I might consider it. The typing for Galarian Rapidash will be an important piece of info when making my decision, because the lack of a secondary typing will hurt its chances. Having a pure Fairy type has severe disadvantages because I try to go for type diversity when choosing my in-game team, but it may be considered depending on the base stats and movepool or the availability of other viable Fairy types introduced in Gen 8.

In the original Sun/Moon, I had 2 Fairy types on my team (Primarina and Ribombee), but at least both of them had different secondary typings and only had Poison as their only shared weakness since Steel is only neutral against Primarina.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: MistressPaige

MistressPaige
1 week ago#45
No question! Favourite revealed Pokémon by far! It's so CUTE!!
"Stay true to yourself, don't just be ordinary be extrordinary!
https://twitter.com/Paige7120
It’s going right in my glue factory...
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 week ago#47
Probably not, but maybe Rapidash will wow me. Alicorn could be really cool, and I love the color-changing mane.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: silverden75

silverden75
1 week ago#48
you better believe i am.im gonna catch 3 of them- one im gonna give an everstone and name cadance, another im going to evolve and name celestia and the third depending on the color im gonna name luna.......... i might have a problem but itll be worth it!
just a normal hermit with an obsession with stories.

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
1 week ago#49
yes.... but this should play when its battling :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDjfLpbfR4o
Sanctus Dominus Infernus ad Astra
Regus Kobalus....cast unholy fire

User Info: c0mpu73rguy

c0mpu73rguy
1 week ago#50
Yes. Which brings the confirmed pokemon in my team for this game to 2 (Sobble and Ponyta).
It's always too soon until it's too late.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is Galarian Ponyta going on your team?
  • Post New Message