• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. No eeveelution for this game?

User Info: Lm03

Lm03
2 weeks ago#11
anyone remembers the leaker that got team yell and sirfetch spot on?

did he said anything about a galarian ponyta?

cuz i dont think he did.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
2 weeks ago#12
Lm03 posted...

cuz i dont think he did.

He didn't
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
2 weeks ago#13
Lm03 posted...

cuz i dont think he did.

All that's left from that one is Galarian Meowth, Eternatus, and some Gigantamax forms.

Anyway, I'm doubting it at this point. Unless they're saving it as the last big selling point before release, I think we would have seen something that big for publicity by now.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: RayThrust

RayThrust
2 weeks ago#14
A late reveal Eevee could possibly persuade someone to get the game, it's that popular.

I wouldn't have my hopes up though. I'll be fine wether we get one or not.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
2 weeks ago#15
I essentially never thought we would be getting one, this Gen, and wouldn't mind if they outright stopped; then again, Eevee was recently just made a mascot almost on par with Pikachu, so clearly the thought of "we milked this enough" isn't something passing through their mind, atm.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
2 weeks ago#16
Twinklestar posted...
DioBrandoReturn posted...
There was a leak that said we'd get a Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash but we wouldn't get a new Eeveelution!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGHjcD2XoAAHd1X?format=jpg&name=small

Accept it! There will NEVER be a new Eevee type! ACCEPT IT!

It has to get other things correctly first for that leak to hold any weight, as Fairy Ponyta line is such a common idea (back during X/Y people were making up Fire/Fairy Mega Rapidash, and during S/M, Alolan Rapidash), that many fake leak often put it in.

Not to mention it's also a very obvious idea for a UK-inspired region, so it's not hard to lucky guess it. It's an easy prediction. Remember, there were as many as three fake leaks that also lucky guessed the games' names to be Sword and Shield.

I... wouldn't try to reason with that guy. He's basically what would happen if you teach a wild Primeape how to use a smartphone.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4694795/Missingno-Master (my fanfics, please read)
https://i.imgur.com/uWrBYs2.png (my Shinies, not for trade)

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
2 weeks ago#17
There was a leak that said we'd get a Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash but we wouldn't get a new Eeveelution!

Getting ponyta right as others have said is not good enough. I'd be happy if the rest of the leak is true
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: sull56ivan2010

sull56ivan2010
1 week ago#18
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Twinklestar posted...

It has to get other things correctly first for that leak to hold any weight, as Fairy Ponyta line is such a common idea (back during X/Y people were making up Fire/Fairy Mega Rapidash, and during S/M, Alolan Rapidash), that many fake leak often put it in.

Not to mention it's also a very obvious idea for a UK-inspired region, so it's not hard to lucky guess it. It's an easy prediction. Remember, there were as many as three fake leaks that also lucky guessed the games' names to be Sword and Shield.

I... wouldn't try to reason with that guy. He's basically what would happen if you teach a wild Primeape how to use a smartphone.

Now he got suspended from Twitter. Probably too many violent threats regarding gaming, Pokemon or whatever he did to his "kid". Surprised he hasn't gone nuclear yet on this site.
Nintendo and PC fanboys hate it when gamers play more than their games
Patriots fans: The most spoiled insecure bandwagon ever. Worse than Philadelphia fans

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#19
SmashingBros posted...
Lm03 posted...

cuz i dont think he did.

All that's left from that one is Galarian Meowth, Eternatus, and some Gigantamax forms.

And the starter evos
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: MewistloveMew

MewistloveMew
1 week ago#20
We don't know yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. No eeveelution for this game?
  • Topic Archived