• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Would you be opposed to DLC Pokémon costumes?

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
2 weeks ago#11
These aren't costumes-- these are different forms.

Costumes I don't know, but forms? No.
Blue Lions

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 weeks ago#12
Yeah most likely just on the notion that:

A. Most likely will not transfer

B. Will most likely also just rot kind of like Notch Pichu, Cosplay Pikachu, all these f***ing hat Pikachus in Go along with the other variants
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: lolak

lolak
2 weeks ago#13
Yes because the only dlc should be National Dex.

User Info: Sundercles

Sundercles
2 weeks ago#14
It’s already not worth $60, so why would I give them MORE money for cosmetics?
Favorite series: Super Robot Wars, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, Tales, Megami Tensei, FF (I-X), Suikoden, Lunar, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, SoulCal, and more!

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
2 weeks ago#15
Some could be fun but I doubt I'd like the selection
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: zelos736

zelos736
2 weeks ago#16
Depends on the cost I guess. I'm not opposed, but at best I'd only buy costumes for my favorite team of 6. After that, you've lost me and I likely would not purchase more.

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
2 weeks ago#17
Any dlc that isn't addressing the cut pokemon issue is a direct insult (they specifically said they didn't want to do dlc, when asked about adding pokemon back thatway)
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.

User Info: AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido
2 weeks ago#18
The issue with DLC, is that they'd have to explain why they were so adamant about not being able to add all the pokémon, but all of the sudden they figured out a way to add in funny outfit duplicates of existing pokémon.

The idea of fun aesthetic DLC is fine, imo. I just don't think there's any way that GF can do it without looking bad.
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~~ [[Switch - 5798.9459.4957]]
Comprehensive list of pokemon confirmed for Sword/Shield - https://bit.ly/2k0G2cu

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
6 days ago#19
i love trubishes costume
THE LEADER OF THE MUDKIPS, IT IS LORD MUDKIP!!!!! author of Wario starts a war. @ Me if you want a responce. Dedede rules and Sans does too.

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
6 days ago#20
Yes, because unless they’re just recolored textures on the same model (which those clearly wouldn’t be) that’s time they could spend getting working models patched in for the rest of the Pokémon.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Would you be opposed to DLC Pokémon costumes?
  • Post New Message