This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Ok, I am sorry, but you mean to tell me that THIS monstrosity is a Pokemon?

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#51
Deadinsideman posted...
Yeah Goodra sure is a timeless design beloved by all

People loved the Goomy line when Kalos dex first leaked. It was praised for being the first pseudo legendary to not be an edgelord.

GrahamNumber posted...
Duraludon is either a pez dispenser or a pocket lighter.

Best description of him I've seen so far
Great job, Jeremy.

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
1 month ago#52
In before zealous Togedemaru fans.
Shouting "what did you do that for?" at a stationary bucket of water.

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 month ago#53
TEzeon431 posted...
People loved the Goomy line when Kalos dex first leaked. It was praised for being the first pseudo legendary to not be an edgelord.
We only had one as an edgelord.

We have:

Barney
Godzilla
croissant
mecha spider
shark
hydra (the only edgelord)
Anime dragon-kun
valoo in armor

I think you mean that wasnt wasn’t designed to be badass but designed to be cute and huggable like whatever huggable thing people like these days (a giant teddy bear? Are those still relevant?). Then again Dragonite doesn’t fit badass either. It’s just there.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: FuzzyKiwi02

FuzzyKiwi02
1 month ago#54
rosacea posted...
I quite like Duraludon's design. Its a weird metal dragon that digs up stuff in the mountains. What else would it look like? Tyranitar serves a similar role and he looks just as weird if you think about it, but no one makes comments on TTar.

The main reson I like Tyranitar a lot more is because it looks more like a real, natural 'godzilla-like' creature than Duraludon. Even though the latter is being presented kinda like the former, which...doesn't seem completely right. Besides nostalgia and not having access to Duraludon to use it yet, of course. That's my take on it.

TEzeon431 posted...
Porygon is rad. He's an electric soldier that causes kids to have seizures.

This made my day even though it's technically wrong. What a reason to like Porygon.
The people that really lack skill are the ones that are too afraid or can't deal with the unknown.

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
1 month ago#55
Now that didn't look at Duraludon for a while, it reminds me of Palkia somehow.

It's like a caricature of Palkia, that exaggerates everthing I don't like about it.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Ok, I am sorry, but you mean to tell me that THIS monstrosity is a Pokemon?
  • Topic Archived