• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. why did lunatone and solrock not get megas or z-moves in sun/moon?

User Info: Kid_Crystal

Kid_Crystal
3 weeks ago#11
Desparae posted...
Deadinsideman posted...
Desparae posted...
Does anyone even like those pokemon?

Nobody likes Glalie but it got a mega even though Frosslass is more popular

That’s probably because Froslass is actually useful competitively due to its good support movepool and speed

Glalie before it got a mega... one of the worst fully evolved pokemon in the game

Moody Glalie can be a nightmare.
FC: 0645-6791-7243

User Info: Axews

Axews
3 weeks ago#12
Desparae posted...
Does anyone even like those pokemon? I’m kinda glad personally that they didn’t waste time on something like that

I like. They're cute.
Hella strange.

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
3 weeks ago#13
I've always liked those two, but I always have weird tastes in general. Not using them in Sun and Moon was a huge missed opportunity.

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
3 weeks ago#14
The question you should be asking as why those two weren't even in Gen 7 in the first place.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: Phrase-of-Eve

Phrase-of-Eve
3 weeks ago#15
Because when it comes to missed opportunities, Game Freak is king.
The worst foe lies within the self.
The official Mitochondria Eve on every board ever.

User Info: Twinklestar

Twinklestar
3 weeks ago#16
Best part is that GF did not forget about them, but deliberately decided to troll them for some reason.

In one area of Haina Desert (Tapu Bulu's desert), there's a man who ask for a Pokemon whose name start with "Sol" or "Luna", depending on version. He actually didn't ask for Solgaleo or Lunala, but rather, Solrock and Lunatone.

That's all, nothing else for Solrock and Lunatone, in a game literally named Sun and Moon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. why did lunatone and solrock not get megas or z-moves in sun/moon?
  • Topic Archived