• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Think there will be a "Masters" console game?

User Info: AeroFlash15

AeroFlash15
3 weeks ago#1
Like what Let's Go is to Pokémon GO?

Masters puts multiple gens together in one place, with an alternate take on battling than the main games (e.g. think GO, but more emphasis on teams and battles than capturing mons). Couple that with the anime apparently using every region, and you have something that could lead into a title that compiles something from every mainline entry (and no, I'm not talking about multiple regions; moreso, every MC, rival, gym leader, champion, etcetera as party members in a more traditional style RPG, with multiple returning features and so on).

I mean, GO was wildly successful, so there was incentive for a game like Let's Go. I still think it's possible, even if Masters can just sit back and vacuum up the money from microtransactions.
Never stop

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
3 weeks ago#2
No
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer
3 weeks ago#3
Moongeist posted...
No

Agreed. For starters, any console version of Masters would basically require the National Pokedex to be a feature.

Basically, Dexit guaranties we won't ever get anything like Masters or the return of the Pokémon World Tournament.
"Sometimes crazy works." -Optimus Primal

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
3 weeks ago#4
I hope not. We don't need any more Pokemon related unregulated gambling simulators.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
3 weeks ago#5
CardTamer posted...
For starters, any console version of Masters would basically require the National Pokedex to be a feature.

What?
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: GoldRathalos

GoldRathalos
3 weeks ago#6
CardTamer posted...
Moongeist posted...
No

Agreed. For starters, any console version of Masters would basically require the National Pokedex to be a feature.

Basically, Dexit guaranties we won't ever get anything like Masters or the return of the Pokémon World Tournament.

AlfredoJones posted...
I hope not. We don't need any more Pokemon related unregulated gambling simulators.
3DS Friend Code: 5473 - 1718 - 4427
I have a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS and TONS of RPGs
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Think there will be a "Masters" console game?
  • Topic Archived