• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. This is the most incomplete Pokémon has ever been as a game

User Info: tvmasterdoodles

tvmasterdoodles
3 weeks ago#1
It’s missing tons of features that have been gone since Gen 5 and the Pokédex cut is enough for me to comprehend that we’re never getting another Pokémon game as perfect as Gen 4. Why should I care about any Pokémon when they aren’t future proof?
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: RoyalDroneX

RoyalDroneX
3 weeks ago#2
tvmasterdoodles posted...
It’s missing tons of features that have been gone since Gen 5 and the Pokédex cut is enough for me to comprehend that we’re never getting another Pokémon game as perfect as Gen 4. Why should I care about any Pokémon when they aren’t future proof?

because pragmatically, trying to put over 1k pokemon is a game dev's nightmare (as well as a player's nightmare)
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9017-6003 NID:TheChoujinVirus
Switch FC: SW-5068-7679-1687

User Info: tvmasterdoodles

tvmasterdoodles
3 weeks ago#3
RoyalDroneX posted...

because pragmatically, trying to put over 1k pokemon is a game dev's nightmare (as well as a player's nightmare)

Well nobody gives a f*** about that.
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
3 weeks ago#4
No one f***ing cares because you won’t be in Gen 9.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 weeks ago#5
Yet another person who has no idea what incomplete means
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Crazy_tank51

Crazy_tank51
3 weeks ago#6
Incomplete? No, it definitely seems finished. The more appropriate term is "lacking". Lacking in the features and polish I'd expect from the first real Pokemon game on an HD system.
Sega is what EAin't.
3DS: 3909-7785-1874 (Crazytank*) Steam ID: CrazytankXD

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
3 weeks ago#7
So outside of nat deck what are we missing?

Before you say things like megas and z-moves those aren’t missing but rather they were further developed and evolved into gigantimax and dynamax. Now every Pokémon can benefit from the form boost instead of select ones, special ones still have an extra form, and it’s essentially like all your moves are z-moves which can be used for several turns as opposed to a single use.

Trial and Gym formula have been hybrid together if we go by that leak that’s basically never been wrong.

Ride Pokémon have been consolidated into a multi function of Rotom Phone and your bike, also the bike is back.

Etc...
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
3 weeks ago#8
Good.

Go away then and don't ever come back.

You wont be missed.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] AUTMAFRWGTDTBT
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: Splatdude431

Splatdude431
3 weeks ago#9
RoyalDroneX posted...

Still. Still people thinking that it would be hard for them to have all Pokémon in this and future games while adding more with gen. Still saying this even after all the reasons and proof me and others have given in multiple other topics.

They could do it and it would be EASY.
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBCTOrS6ElyMDKNne1PPy9w

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
3 weeks ago#10
RoyalDroneX posted...

Well nobody gives a f*** about that.

Clearly GameFreak gives a f***
Patience.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. This is the most incomplete Pokémon has ever been as a game
  • Topic Archived