• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. You get to bring back national dex if game freak and masuda get fired

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
4 weeks ago#21
trevor93 posted...
why sell there shears top nintendo if they want to give up on pokemon nintendo atleast treet it right

What do you mean?
If locking online play behind a paywall with irrelevant games is a service then bricking your phone and not removing the brick without a fee is also a service.

User Info: macknifficent89

macknifficent89
4 weeks ago#22
what's the tradeoff? this is a win/win.

User Info: wheeling_gamer

wheeling_gamer
4 weeks ago#23
Not a chance. Smash ultimate may have been awesome, but who’s to say they can’t top that? Why take the chance away?

In terms of the national Dex, there’s just not enough practical reason to put it back in. Sure, a lot of people want it back in for sentimentality and their favorites, but who is actually going to make constant use of that feature? One could argue competitive battlers and challenge runners, but they could easily adapt. Those who are completionists can just use something like Home. So there’s no reason running themselves ragged over something almost no one will use and adapt without anyway. Same with anyone else in charge of the project.
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.

User Info: HappyDog

HappyDog
4 weeks ago#24
What the world would Smashes game designers know about Pokemon or vice versa for that matter.

I know minimally about game design but I don't think it's as easy as walking in, T-Posing, and suddenly as if kissed by a dove, I can develop an entirely different kind of game than what I've gained proficiency developing without so much as an introduction.

Because in any other disipline that's not how it works either.
Apparently objecting to sexual assault makes me a troll. Peak Gamefaqs.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 weeks ago#25
f*** no.

Before Dexit, Hackurai was the worst. He would not be an improvement at all.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
4 weeks ago#26
Judgmenl posted...
Because I don't want people to lose a job that they've had for half of their life?

These people would gladly step over your corpse without so much as a glance. Why do you care so much about what happens to them?

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
3 weeks ago#27
Endgame posted...
f*** no.

Before Dexit, Hackurai was the worst. He would not be an improvement at all.

Why was Sakurai the worst? Random tripping in brawl?
If locking online play behind a paywall with irrelevant games is a service then bricking your phone and not removing the brick without a fee is also a service.

User Info: Dannyson97

Dannyson97
3 weeks ago#28
Deadinsideman posted...
Judgmenl posted...
Because I don't want people to lose a job that they've had for half of their life?

These people would gladly step over your corpse without so much as a glance. Why do you care so much about what happens to them?

What the actual f*** is wrong with you.
The meta is what you make it, play by it's rules and be safe or break it and win.-Abraham Lincoln

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
3 weeks ago#29
Dannyson97 posted...
Deadinsideman posted...
Judgmenl posted...

What the actual f*** is wrong with you.

I'm not wrong tho :^)

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
3 weeks ago#30
Gamefreak and Masuda need to be replaced ASAP if we want to future proof the series and actually get quality releases.

Pokemon Black and White was the last gen where I feel like they actually put some real effort into. You can tell they were putting their hearts into that game.

I like X and Y, unlike most people, but the bad thing about X and Y was that the game was too barren. The locales looked awesome. The music was good. And they tried to implement full 3D utilizing the 3DS capabilities. But 72 new Pokemon was atrociously low. And most of the new Pokemon were kinda boring, with few exceptions. Mega evolution wasn't something I enjoyed, but looking back now, if I had to choose between Mega versus Z-moves and Dynamax... yeah. Mega evolution doesn't seem so terrible now. Also, lack of post game content and Zygarde never amounted to anything. He was the most useless 3rd mascot Pokemon to date. And you know what else? Why doesn't Kalos have a legendary trio? EVERY game had one of these. The birds, the dogs, the regis, the pixies... and for that matter Unova had TWO with the genies and musketeers. Why does Kalos have not even one trio?

And don't even get me started on ORAS and SM/USUM. Just a poor effort all across the board.
Great job, Jeremy.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. You get to bring back national dex if game freak and masuda get fired
  • Topic Archived