• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. You get to bring back national dex if game freak and masuda get fired

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
3 weeks ago#1
They won't get to develop another main series pokemon game - Results (234 votes)
Sure
55.98% (131 votes)
Nope
27.78% (65 votes)
Hire someone else instead
16.24% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The smash ultimate cast no longer develops new smash games and instead work on pokemon instead. Ultimate would still get updates but is the final official smash game.

Game freak and masuda continue to work on other games including town but pokemon gives them the pink slip
If locking online play behind a paywall with irrelevant games is a service then bricking your phone and not removing the brick without a fee is also a service.

User Info: startmario

startmario
3 weeks ago#2
I'm fine with that.

Smash peaked with Ultimate IMO
(message deleted)

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
3 weeks ago#4
Nah.
I wouldn't even do it if there were no consequences for doing it.
Remember folks, social media is dangerous for your mental well-being. Consume responsibly.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: rosacea

rosacea
3 weeks ago#5
Can we just fire the TC instead?
The grass is full of clingy things

BalloonBattle05
3 weeks ago#6
Judgmenl posted...
Nah.
I wouldn't even do it if there were no consequences for doing it.

Why not?
If locking online play behind a paywall with irrelevant games is a service then bricking your phone and not removing the brick without a fee is also a service.

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
3 weeks ago#7
BalloonBattle05 posted...
Why not?
Because you are a massive POS for firing a person who just wants to take the series to another direction (casual) by doing controversial decisions.
NO.

BalloonBattle05
3 weeks ago#8
Enryx25 posted...
Why not?
Because you are a massive POS for firing a person who just wants to take the series to another direction (casual) by doing controversial decisions.

What other directions?

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
3 weeks ago#9
Why not?
Because I don't want people to lose a job that they've had for half of their life?
You're the reason why Richard Stallman got f***ed over by the "media".
Remember folks, social media is dangerous for your mental well-being. Consume responsibly.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

BalloonBattle05
3 weeks ago#10
Judgmenl posted...
Why not?
Because I don't want people to lose a job that they've had for half of their life?
You're the reason why Richard Stallman got f***ed over by the "media".

Would you do it if they weren't exactly interested in doing it anymore?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. You get to bring back national dex if game freak and masuda get fired
  • Topic Archived