• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. #BringBackNationalDex is a futile effort and we seriously should just move on

User Info: AirFresh

AirFresh
1 month ago#1
I am very disappointed at this news like everyone else but come on now. They made an executive decision. It is healthy to accept that no Pokemon game going forward is going to have all the Pokemon ever. Honestly, they should have just done this at Gen 3. As a fandom we are going to continue to buy the games and don't delude and say they lost your purchase. They didn't.
I am the hottest content creator on the "FAQs".

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
1 month ago#2
This is just a pompous “you’ll buy it anyways” statement
*FC:414-1957-7120
OU for NU

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 month ago#3
AirFresh posted...
As a fandom we are going to continue to buy the games and don't delude and say they lost your purchase. They didn't.

You're right, people should move on, whether that means deciding it's not a dealbreaker and buying it or deciding it is a dealbreaker and not buying it. That also means we should respect each other's decisions. If somebody says they're not buying, I see no reason to assume they're lying.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

AirFresh
1 month ago#4
Rydershigh posted...
Well, I can almost promise the people saying they lost the purchase will be posting in threads and discussing the game non-stop. Or just continuously s***ting on it, not just moving on and playing or thinking of other games.

AirFresh
1 month ago#5
Moongeist posted...
You're right, people should move on, whether that means deciding it's not a dealbreaker and buying it or deciding it is a dealbreaker and not buying it. That also means we should respect each other's decisions. If somebody says they're not buying, I see no reason to assume they're lying.
They are full of s***. I have been on message boards about Pokemon since the early 00's and I have seen that dumb ass statement time after time. Constantly s***ting on new designs, jesus, Gen 5 pre-release was almost as bad as this one.

Pokemon not following, no buy, gamefreak lazy, etc.

Rydershigh
1 month ago#6
AirFresh posted...
Rydershigh posted...
Well, I can almost promise the people saying they lost the purchase will be posting in threads and discussing the game non-stop. Or just continuously s***ting on it, not just moving on and playing or thinking of other games.

Your point is? Some people won’t buy it some will cave and buy it preowend as a way to not support GF. Some will buy it yes. So?
OU for NU

Rydershigh
1 month ago#7
AirFresh posted...
Moongeist posted...
They are full of s***. I have been on message boards about Pokemon since the early 00's and I have seen that dumb ass statement time after time. Constantly s***ting on new designs, jesus, Gen 5 pre-release was almost as bad as this one.

Pokemon not following, no buy, gamefreak lazy, etc.

It’s far more broad than Pokémon not following you, and who cares why are you taking this so personally
OU for NU

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 month ago#8
AirFresh posted...
They are full of s***

Who cares? Some of them will buy it, some of them won't, but assuming everyone who says that is lying isn't helping anything.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

AirFresh
1 month ago#9
Rydershigh posted...
Your point is? Some people won’t buy it some will cave and buy it preowend as a way to not support GF. Some will buy it yes. So?
So they support Gamestop, Amazon or some dude who already gave Gamefreak their money? What a great alternative.

The gist of my frustrations is I just wanna talk about the game and let's just stop s***ting on it so much, we know, it's just muddling up the community and because of that I feel this topic is as well so I decided I am going to close it to promote better discussion.

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
1 month ago#10
I love how you people will keep riling this s*** up even when people who have complained aren't even that active.

f***ing block button exists. Use it.
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. #BringBackNationalDex is a futile effort and we seriously should just move on
  • Topic Archived