• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Quest to Find the Best Pokémon: Round 10

User Info: TMOG

TMOG
1 month ago#1
Vote for your LEAST favorite - Results (37 votes)
Bisharp
13.51% (5 votes)
Dewott
27.03% (10 votes)
Jolteon
2.7% (1 vote)
Rayquaza
2.7% (1 vote)
Sceptile
5.41% (2 votes)
Sylveon
10.81% (4 votes)
Talonflame
10.81% (4 votes)
Trevenant
18.92% (7 votes)
Weavile
2.7% (1 vote)
Zangoose
5.41% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In this contest, we're going to determine what the best Pokémon is -- or at the very least, the fan favorite on this board.

First of all, a huge thank you to everybody who took part in the preliminary rounds! Without everybody who voted, this contest would have died early on, but now we've reached the halfway point and can find our winner.

For the second half of the contest, the rules are going to be a bit different.

Instead of voting for your favorite Pokémon, you're going to vote for your LEAST favorite. Instead of voting for somebody to win, you're voting for somebody to lose. The intent behind this is to slowly eliminate Pokémon, one-by-one, until we have (in theory) a top ten made up of the most deserving.

To repeat: Make sure you vote for the Pokémon you want to LOSE.

To help make sure that something doesn't stumble into the Top 10 by remaining in a random number generator's blind spot when the rounds are picked, all Pokémon that are NOT eliminated in their rounds will be removed from the current pool, and won't be picked again until duplicate picks become necessary.

Also, just a reminder. If a Pokémon has an alternate form (for example, Alolan Raichu or Necrozma-fused Solgaleo), the alternate form is considered the same as the base form for the purpose of this contest.

In the event of a tie at the end of a 24-hour voting period, there will be a small time extension until the tie is broken. If the tie is NOT broken by the end of the day (I've gotta sleep sometime), the winner will be determined via random number generator.

CURRENT ROSTER
Absol
Aegislash
Alakazam
Ampharos
Araquanid
Arcanine
Bisharp
Breloom
Carracosta
Chandelure
Charizard
Crobat
Darkrai
Decidueye
Dewott
Dhelmise
Donphan
Drapion
Excadrill
Exeggutor
Exploud
Feraligatr
Flygon
Galvantula
Gengar
Giratina
Gliscor
Golisopod
Greninja
Haxorus
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Infernape
Jolteon
Krookodile
Lucario
Luxray
Lycanroc
Magneton
Mareep
Mawile
Mewtwo
Milotic
Mimikyu
Nidoking
Noivern
Pangoro
Pidgeot
Raichu
Rapidash
Rayquaza
Salamence
Salazzle
Sawsbuck
Sceptile
Scolipede
Scyther
Seismitoad
Sharpedo
Shedinja
Sneasel
Solgaleo
Steelix
Sylveon
Talonflame
Toxicroak
Trevenant
Tyranitar
Umbreon
Vikavolt
Vileplume
Volcarona
Walrein
Weavile
Zangoose
Zekrom
Zoroark

ELIMINATED
Round 1: Naganadel (33.33%, 12/36)
Round 2: Conkeldurr (48.28%, 14/29)
Round 3: Bronzong (33.33%, 15/45)
Round 4: Musharna (32%, 16/50)
Round 5: Mightyena (17.78%, 8/45)
Round 6: Incineroar (27.45%, 14/51)
Round 7: Swellow (28.21%, 11/39)
Round 8: Floatzel (30.95%, 13/42)
Round 9: Rhydon (26.67%, 12/45)

User Info: Sammuthegreat

Sammuthegreat
1 month ago#2
How do people not like Trevenant?! This happened last round it appeared in. I LOVE that design. I can factor in differences of opinion but I still don't understand how people can dislike it. It's just so cool...

I voted Sylveon, could easily have gone for Bisharp instead.

User Info: Conn_Eremon

Conn_Eremon
1 month ago#3
Missed the last one, but another chance to try and vote out Sceptile.

User Info: grape_purple

grape_purple
1 month ago#4
s*** I didn't notice it was least favorite. Voted zangoose by accident :,( I love zangoose

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
1 month ago#5
Sammuthegreat posted...
How do people not like Trevenant?! This happened last round it appeared in. I LOVE that design. I can factor in differences of opinion but I still don't understand how people can dislike it. It's just so cool...

I voted Sylveon, could easily have gone for Bisharp instead.

Originally I didn't like trevenant because it looked like a dragon quest monster or any tree mook from a JRPG, but somewhere along the line it grew on me(no pun intended). I guess I enjoy the novelty of a wicked tree ghost so much that I can overlook any personal distaste with some of the aesthetic details. I actually think it's pretty cool now and I appreciate the variety it adds among grass types. I feel out of the ghost/grass typings it looks the part and embodies it moreso than its peers. It's kind of cool to use too.

I voted Talonflame because I'm not all that fond of it and find it highly overrated.

User Info: Scizoreon

Scizoreon
4 weeks ago#6
Voted Bisharp
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Quest to Find the Best Pokémon: Round 10
  • Topic Archived