This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Dynamaxing is just a cheap tactic to make weak Pokemon stronger

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
2 months ago#41
Dragonage2ftw posted...
Crudelitas posted...
I think, they completely f***ed up that character.

They established her, gave her interesting dynamics with the rest of the cast and, instead of exploring or resolving her, they just axed her off to set up some s***ty twist.

Honestly, f*** that shows ending.

But, Steven Universe is getting another season.

I know, but what's left to do? The whole show was about protecting the earth from homeworld.

Did they ever get the people out of that f***ing zoo?

Moongeist posted...
It's not even anywhere near the worst thing anyone's been forgiven for on that show.

Remember when Ronaldo tried to literally murder Lars on screen, to save his own skin?
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
2 months ago#42
0sinium posted...
V0ltage007 posted...
Gotta agree, the end of the whole diamond authority storyline felt like a huge rush job.
imagine being an all powerful ruler of a interstellar civilization who's whole character revolves around believing you are perfect and then changing your whole point of veiw when one kid makes fun of you.

She tried to kill him after Steven went Super Saiyian and couldn't even damage him. Yeah, it was just because he made fun of her and not just the damage to her ego that she became powerless physically at that point..😒
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
2 months ago#43
Youre just mad cause youre single~

love how many missed the joke lol
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Thief. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
2 months ago#44
Lazy tactic when they could have just buffed old Pokemon
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: smitacus

smitacus
2 months ago#45
Isn't dynamxing just mega evolution for all pokemon?

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
2 months ago#46
Except that it makes most Pokemon stronger an equal amount so already strong Pokemon benefit more from it.
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!

User Info: Wynvkius

Wynvkius
2 months ago#47
I don’t think it’s any dumber than mega evolutions or z moves

User Info: DeathByePizza

DeathByePizza
2 months ago#48
You mean like Mega?
Favorite Toppings: Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Chicken, Ham, Beef, Pineapple, Peppers, Garlic, Olives, Mushrooms, Basil, Feta Cheese
And it has to be boneless

User Info: CrescentKnight

CrescentKnight
2 months ago#49
Dynamaxing/ Gigantamaxing actually makes your Pokemon into a three turn guaranteed nuke that can't be stopped by anything other than another Dynamax/ Gigantamax'ed Pokemon thus it's even worse than Z-Moves and Megas.
Pokemon Ultra Sun Trainer Name: Corvo.
FC: 1005-8916-0531, Richard.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
2 months ago#50
FaustXII posted...
tyman6876 posted...
and that ugly cal arts style

I agree...

one of the things that keeps me from watching it... or... most (all, really) modern cartoons for that matter

The issue is overblown tbh, some cartoons may look similar, but at worst it's just the head and eye shapes.
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Dynamaxing is just a cheap tactic to make weak Pokemon stronger
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers