• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. New Pokémon (Sirfetch'd?)

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
4 weeks ago#41
Andrex_93 posted...
maybe its steel got so refined that it lost all impurities and lost the mineral "Rock" part as a result; idk.

That's an awesome reason and now I wish it was a permanent evolution because that makes so much sense.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#42
Madame was better.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: DaBeast123

DaBeast123
4 weeks ago#43
Only Farfetch’d that have survived many battles can attain this form. When this Pokémon’s power withers, it will retire from combat.

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
4 weeks ago#44
GaiamageX posted...
AjidoMarujido posted...
A lot of people are jumping on the Sirfetch'd bandwagon. The issues with this theory are that the new pokémon is a mono-fighting type, and it's 260 lbs.

The only way that it works is if they justify it by saying something like "it's in a suit of armor that's so heavy that it loses its flying type." and that seems like a stretch, imo.

I like the art/design though.

But then going by the visuals alone, I don't know how it's not related to Farfetch'd. Making this something else seems like an even bigger stretch, especially since we already know from the leak that Farfetch'd gets some kind of refresh in these games.

But the only thing about the pixelated design that relates to Farfetched is the possible leek. The rest is just stretching for a farfertchd evolution.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88
4 weeks ago#45
The only thing we can be sure of is that the long thing is supposed to be a lance. Sure as heck can't be a cannon since Fighting types wouldn't carry around cannons.

EDIT: Oh hey, I just checked the official Japanese site and the glitch mon's name was partially revealed. The end spells "naito" i.e. "knight" or "night". I'm vouching on the former.

Loudxmouth posted...
Wasn't it stated in the leak that Sir fetch has a cane leek? I assumed this to mean sir as in a gentlemen design to it. Why does everyone assume he'll be a fighting type knight?

The official name has "knight" in it, so I guess it is one?
...I became a Super Robot Wars fangirl without playing the games. Bite me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. New Pokémon (Sirfetch'd?)
  • Topic Archived