• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What leaked thing do you most want to see? *Spoilers of course*

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
4 weeks ago#1
What leaked thing do you most want to see? - Results (207 votes)
Grookey's evos (gorilla with a drum)
7.25% (15 votes)
Scorbunny's evos (Raboost, looks like a humanoid fighter)
5.31% (11 votes)
Sobble's evos (Sizzile/Intelleon, spy themed)
22.22% (46 votes)
Eternatus (evil legendary)
13.53% (28 votes)
Skwovet/Greedunt (rodent that attacks you when you shake berry trees)
1.93% (4 votes)
Regional Meowth/Evo (unclear which it gets, but described as a ball of spiky gray fur)
1.93% (4 votes)
Sirfetch'd (regional Farfetch'd Evo)
34.3% (71 votes)
Gigantamax Pikachu (fat like retro Pikachu)
6.28% (13 votes)
Gigantamax Meowth (like long cat apparently?)
0.97% (2 votes)
Gigantamax Lapras (musical bars and notes added to its shell)
6.28% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious what people are interested in

I'd say I'm most interested in Sobble's evos since I think they could be pretty cool. Second is probably the Meowth regional form/evo, since the description sounds so odd. Third would probably be Lapras, because that could be very pretty or super tacky.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 weeks ago#2
Moongeist posted...
I'd say I'm most interested in Sobble's evos since I think they could be pretty cool. Second is probably the Meowth regional form/evo, since the description sounds so odd. Third would probably be Lapras, because that could be very pretty or super tacky.

Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: sean434

sean434
4 weeks ago#3
Sirfetch'd and Sobble evos please.

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#4
I want to see all of the starter evos, but I would be lying about not wanting to see fatchu.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: FuzzyKiwi02

FuzzyKiwi02
4 weeks ago#5
Sobble's evos, for sure.
Somewhat interested in the notion of an evil legendary as well. As in actually evil, unlike Necrozma.
The people that really lack skill are the ones that are too afraid or can't deal with the unknown.

User Info: MegaSableye

MegaSableye
4 weeks ago#6
Sirfetch’d. I can wait for starter evos. Especially since we have to see the middle stages first.
My shinies: http://tinyurl.com/q397n9k

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
4 weeks ago#7
Going to try to ignore spoilers from here on out, but I would break that if Sirfetch'd was confirmed.

User Info: AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido
4 weeks ago#8
Scorbunny's evolutions, rabbits are probably my favorite animal, and I'm excited to see a rabbit pokémon that (hopefully) doesn't have an overly-feminine or ugly-as-sin design.
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~~ [[Switch - 5798.9459.4957]]
Comprehensive list of pokemon confirmed for Sword/Shield - https://bit.ly/2k0G2cu

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#9
MegaSableye posted...
Sirfetch’d. I can wait for starter evos. Especially since we have to see the middle stages first.

Considering what just leaked we might get to see it real soon!!
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 weeks ago#10
What I'm most curious about among these options is likely seeing Grookey's Evolutions (excluding the newly "reveal" of Sifertch'd), but I'd actually like to see it for myself.. So I guess I'll go Eternatus because I want to see if it's actually related to the statues or not and if it's actually evil (doubt it, but still): if both of those are true, it might actually be the first Legendary I care about in a while (not because I specifically want them to be evil, but because it would mean they could do something different with it, for once).
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What leaked thing do you most want to see? *Spoilers of course*
  • Topic Archived