• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. SPOILERS: The winner of the Sun and Moon league has been leaked

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
1 week ago#31
22 years. Please end this.
Gday
People seriously think Pikachu is holding a trophy in that picture? Lmfao, it's clear to me he isn't. Look to the right of Hapu. There's a similar shape next to her, identical to the one to the left of Pikachu. That's just part of Guzzlord's mouth. Also, it looks like Ash's hands are in his pocket, so he can't be holding a trophy.

Obviously, it's still possible that Ash won, but you can't really come to that conclusion just by looking at that image.

User Info: neji721

neji721
1 week ago#33
sharazisspecial posted...
They are going to retire him next season i hear.
Hope not. This will turn into yugioh and lose viewers season after season with lead character changes.

User Info: PalmerSensei

PalmerSensei
1 week ago#34
fdtl posted...
To me it looks like the black "fang" from Guzzlord. Look on the opposite side beside Hapu if you don't get what I mean.

Cheeze_E_Breath posted...
People seriously think Pikachu is holding a trophy in that picture? Lmfao, it's clear to me he isn't. Look to the right of Hapu. There's a similar shape next to her, identical to the one to the left of Pikachu. That's just part of Guzzlord's mouth. Also, it looks like Ash's hands are in his pocket, so he can't be holding a trophy.

Obviously, it's still possible that Ash won, but you can't really come to that conclusion just by looking at that image.

Yeah, good catch. It does appear to be the fang.
You have the castle, but not the king. You have Rome, but not its emperor. I am the conqueror of your kingdom, and you know it's true. - Mr.GGFan

User Info: PrimalElz

PrimalElz
1 week ago#35
Crudelitas posted...
PrimalElz posted...
Guzzlord's design clashes heavily with its stats.

Why? Its health is fat and bloated and the rest is all over the place.

Sounds perfect.

Well, when you put it like that, I'm inclined to agree. I just wish this thing could play one role well instead of everything badly.

It's this big menacing badass with mediocre stat allocation.
I love Monster Hunter so much that I made a Gameplay Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxRnI9yrzlo
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: c0mpu73rguy

c0mpu73rguy
1 week ago#36
Dandelionel posted...
https://imgur.com/K0yQfB6

Well, it's Ash

Finally, we can replace him!... Tell me he will be replaced in the next season.
It's always too soon until it's too late.

User Info: Galar

Galar
1 week ago#37
I find it hard to believe that they would retire Ash tbh.

fdtl posted...
Guzzlord's the closest to being evil, in that it destroyed and ruined a different dimension like in the Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon games.

I disagree. The humans are at fault because they didn't care about the consequences of their doing and consciously created a greatly dangerous situation.

Guzzlord is innocent. >:(
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
1 week ago#38
HylianKnight1 posted...
Honestly, it would've been much better if he had won the Kalos league instead and have it end there.

Yeah, I agree. It or Sinnoh made much more sense.

The Alola League seems far more "backwater", so Ash's alleged victory is more hollow.
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
1 week ago#39
Solar_Crimson posted...
HylianKnight1 posted...
Honestly, it would've been much better if he had won the Kalos league instead and have it end there.

Yeah, I agree. It or Sinnoh made much more sense.

The Alola League seems far more "backwater", so Ash's alleged victory is more hollow.

I'd like it if he wins and gets a sponsorship for a "worldwide league" in Galar because of it, with him representing both Kanto and Alola. That'd be a great way to segway into gen 8 and have a reason for the focus in all regions without making it a reboot
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 week ago#40
mehmeh1 posted...
I'd like it if he wins and gets a sponsorship for a "worldwide league" in Galar because of it, with him representing both Kanto and Alola. That'd be a great way to segway into gen 8 and have a reason for the focus in all regions without making it a reboot
...why would you want that? nobody likes ash anymore
Bye sister, thank u next
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. SPOILERS: The winner of the Sun and Moon league has been leaked
  • Post New Message