• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. SPOILERS: The winner of the Sun and Moon league has been leaked

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 week ago#21
mehmeh1 posted...
He's not holding the trophy, it's Pikachu, his arms are down: https://i.imgur.com/hUSSgGz.png

Ah, You are correct.
So leaked debunked then.

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 week ago#22
KurisuFenris posted...
Ah, You are correct.
So leaked debunked then.
omfg the stupid rat strikes again
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: PalmerSensei

PalmerSensei
1 week ago#23
I've been seeing comments saying that Pikachu is the one holding the trophy. There are slightly clearer images out there that seem to support that. I would post them myself, but I'm at work atm.
You have the castle, but not the king. You have Rome, but not its emperor. I am the conqueror of your kingdom, and you know it's true. - Mr.GGFan
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: AntonioS30

AntonioS30
1 week ago#24
PalmerSensei posted...
I've been seeing comments saying that Pikachu is the one holding the trophy. There are higher slightly clearer images out there that seem to support that. I would post them myself, but I'm at work atm.

Why not just post it as soon as we can so that we are done with trying to debunk this?
Switch FC: SW-4494-7438-0796
Official Mario of Smash Ultimate

User Info: PalmerSensei

PalmerSensei
1 week ago#25
AntonioS30 posted...
Why not just post it as soon as we can so that we are done with trying to debunk this?

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/sm139-birth-the-alola-champion.271630/post-6867516

Still blurry (hence my edit to the previous post), but it looks like Pikachu is holding the trophy.
You have the castle, but not the king. You have Rome, but not its emperor. I am the conqueror of your kingdom, and you know it's true. - Mr.GGFan

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#26
I’m not really up to date on the Show, and don’t need Dog to tell me “dOnt wAtCh iT” cause I already don’t for the most part. But what does guzzlord have anything to do with it?

Was it just arbitrarily used to stop ash from winning or losing? Or is there a reason for why it appears? Or do you peeps know nothing atm?
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: fdtl

fdtl
1 week ago#27
PalmerSensei posted...
AntonioS30 posted...

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/sm139-birth-the-alola-champion.271630/post-6867516

Still blurry (hence my edit to the previous post), but it looks like Pikachu is holding the trophy.

To me it looks like the black "fang" from Guzzlord. Look on the opposite side beside Hapu if you don't get what I mean.

Dumb-Fumbler posted...
I’m not really up to date on the Show, and don’t need Dog to tell me “dOnt wAtCh iT” cause I already don’t for the most part. But what does guzzlord have anything to do with it?

Was it just arbitrarily used to stop ash from winning or losing? Or is there a reason for why it appears? Or do you peeps know nothing atm?

The battle between Ash and Gladion isn't over. The blurb for the Guzzlord episode basically says that it's going to crash the award ceremony.

For people that want to have hope in the "Ash wins" route, I think the point to consider is that Gladion isn't in that screenshot.

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
1 week ago#28
This makes sense, now Chairman Rose can sponsor him for the Galar gym challenge.
By Grabthar's Hammer....what a savings.

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
1 week ago#29
I don't watch anime of course but I want to ask something. Have they said or did anything about Ultra Beasts? They say that they are Aliens or something? Is there a bad guy among them?
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

User Info: fdtl

fdtl
1 week ago#30
Safer_777 posted...
I don't watch anime of course but I want to ask something. Have they said or did anything about Ultra Beasts? They say that they are Aliens or something? Is there a bad guy among them?

I don't think lorewise they were much different than the games. They were Pokemon from different dimensions, and the arc involving them had the main characters return them to their home worlds whenever they accidentally went through an Ultra Wormhole that brought them to the main characters' world.

Guzzlord's the closest to being evil, in that it destroyed and ruined a different dimension like in the Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon games.

There's a Nihilego that possesses and tries to take away Lusamine, but it's said to have been done due to curiosity about humans instead of because of it being "evil." Basically the same as the Lusamine fusion plot in the Sun/Moon games, only Lusamine doesn't become a crazy villain in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. SPOILERS: The winner of the Sun and Moon league has been leaked
  • Post New Message