• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. SPOILERS: The winner of the Sun and Moon league has been leaked

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
6 days ago#11
Meh, too little too late. The other leagues would have been so much more satisfying to see him win but the Alola one is pretty whatever, so it's somehow even worse that he actually won this time. After all these leagues they couldn't even end the Ash series with a bang and give him a victory that matters, what a waste.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
6 days ago#12
PrimalElz posted...
Guzzlord's design clashes heavily with its stats.

Why? Its health is fat and bloated and the reast is all over the place.

Sounds perfect.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: HValle

HValle
6 days ago#13
Nice. Maybe i will get back on watching the anime just because of that.
on the other hand i still have like 5 Power Rangers to watch...
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: HylianKnight1

HylianKnight1
6 days ago#14
Honestly, it would've been much better if he had won the Kalos league instead and have it end there.
Beep boop son, beep boop.

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
6 days ago#15
HylianKnight1 posted...
Honestly, it would've been much better if he had won the Kalos league instead and have it end there.

In the first place he should have been winning all leagues up to now, the last few narrowly, and lose his final one. That's how the good anime series like Initial D and As***a no Joe did it and their finale was much stronger because of it.
Everything will be fire.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Pale_Heart

Pale_Heart
6 days ago#16
He should've won Kalos considering the built-up and proper character development compared to the other season. But whatever, I'm glad they "might" retire Ash, the anime series could use a long awaited reboot.

User Info: Boosterke

Boosterke
6 days ago#17
Dandelionel posted...
mehmeh1 posted...
That doesn't confirm anything, for all we know, Gladion is standing on the other side of the field ready to battle MR when Guzzlord attacks.
then why does ash hold the trophy

That's not a trophy, it's pikachu.

https://i.imgur.com/hUSSgGz.png
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
6 days ago#18
Love that your spoiler quote is clearly too small to be Gladion.
Playing:
PS4: Spyro 3, Crash Team Racing. N.Switch: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Astral Chain. SNES Mini: Zelda ALttP. 3DS: Pokemon Moon. Mobile: DQI

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
6 days ago#19
ssj_duelist posted...
Love that your spoiler quote is clearly too small to be Gladion.

To be fair, When the topic title says Spoilers in captial letters, you know what your getting into when you click on the topic.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
6 days ago#20
He's not holding the trophy, it's Pikachu, his arms are down: https://i.imgur.com/hUSSgGz.png
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. SPOILERS: The winner of the Sun and Moon league has been leaked
  • Post New Message