• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokémon Riddle thread #2

User Info: Axews

Axews
1 month ago#491
GoldRathalos posted...
@Axews - You can have the Honors of making the Pokémon Riddle Thread #3 Topic

Ok, I'll make it after this one ends ^^
Hella strange.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#492
Cotonee...?
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: aegis99driver

aegis99driver
1 month ago#493
You're all way off, it's not a bug type and Vespiquen is technically the closest so far. There is also a hidden hint to what generation it's from in the riddle somewhere.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#494
Alakazam?
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
1 month ago#495
Zekrom?

User Info: GoldRathalos

GoldRathalos
1 month ago#496
@Axews - In 4 posts or less,this thread will close,can you please create the Topic Pokémon Riddle Thread #3 and ask for @Aegis99driver to repost his Pokémon Riddle there
3DS Friend Code: 5473 - 1718 - 4427
I have a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS and TONS of RPGs

User Info: Sword_of_Dusk

Sword_of_Dusk
1 month ago#497
While waiting for the new topic to open, my final guess in this topic will be Florges.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.

User Info: Axews

Axews
1 month ago#498
GoldRathalos posted...
@Axews - In 4 posts or less,this thread will close,can you please create the Topic Pokémon Riddle Thread #3 and ask for @Aegis99driver to repost his Pokémon Riddle there

@GoldRathalos ok, before creating I have a question: do riddles still have to be only about Pokémon? (If not, items, moves etc. would be allowed too)
Hella strange.

User Info: GoldRathalos

GoldRathalos
1 month ago#499
@Axews - It's you will have to set up the Rules of your Pokémon Riddle Thread #3 Topic
3DS Friend Code: 5473 - 1718 - 4427
I have a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS and TONS of RPGs

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 month ago#500
I win
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokémon Riddle thread #2
  • Topic Archived