• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. These alola clowns lucky Iron Chad Brock didn't enter this league

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
1 week ago#1
That Mega Steelix would wreck everyone in this league

GUZMA poison doesn't work cause Brock too skrong

Ash's Pikachu electric moves/iron tail doesn't work cause Brock too skrong

Kiawe already know the deal, he's not touching brock though Kiawe is the 2nd best trainer

Gladion has no chance unless he hax and change disc constantly cause Brock too skrong

Every other trainer lmao chill they all suck. The primarina chick is decent i guess but brock still too skrong

His other two mons are probably something badass like Ttar and Terrakion
X/Y fc 4167 5470 8819 IGN: Malcolm

User Info: ForteEXE3850

ForteEXE3850
1 week ago#2
The anime Alola League is a joke league to begin with though.
Mwahahahaha.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
4 days ago#3
It's been almost 100 episodes since their previous match, Kiawe has most likely surpassed Brock by now (as for Ash, he could use Melmetal, or even if he used Pikachu he'd somehow find a way because he's Ash)
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: Rad_Dudesman

Rad_Dudesman
4 days ago#4
MalkyeaImbak posted...
That Mega Steelix would wreck everyone in this league

GUZMA poison doesn't work cause Brock too skrong

Ash's Pikachu electric moves/iron tail doesn't work cause Brock too skrong

Kiawe already know the deal, he's not touching brock though Kiawe is the 2nd best trainer

Gladion has no chance unless he hax and change disc constantly cause Brock too skrong

Every other trainer lmao chill they all suck. The primarina chick is decent i guess but brock still too skrong

His other two mons are probably something badass like Ttar and Terrakion

Gladion would wipe the damn floor with Brock and you know it

Ash and Gladion are such a higher level in terms of skill and strength compared to everyone else it's absurd.
Nintendo Network ID: raddudesman
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 days ago#5
Rad_Dudesman posted...

Ash and Gladion are such a higher level in terms of skill and strength compared to everyone else it's absurd.
Don’t really agree with this one. Well, on the skill part. Strength is his team, but Ash doesn’t have skill tbh.

Or much of it to be exact.

Or do you mean that his skill is just higher than the others because they are really, really bad?

Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

Rad_Dudesman
4 days ago#6
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...

Don’t really agree with this one. Well, on the skill part. Strength is his team, but Ash doesn’t have skill tbh.

Or do you mean that his skill is just higher than the others because they are really, really bad?

Official summary for the next episode

Intense battles continue throughout the finals. One Pokémon on each side has been defeated, and a battle between Ash's Pikachu and what's revealed to be Gladion's Zoroark begins. Ash and Gladion's skills as Trainers can be said to be equal. Which of them will win?! The first ever champion of the Alola Pokémon League will finally be determined!! Will Ash win his first ever Pokémon League?!

Ash = Gladion >>> Everyone else

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
4 days ago#7
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...

Say what you will about him being goofy or generally dumb, but Johto-present Ash is definitely skilled (even in Unova he had his moments, like his league fight with Stephan)
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 days ago#8
Ash would have Pikachu Iron Tail the ground cause water to spray up allowing Ash to use Electric attacks to win if need be.
Gen8 challenge. Ill use Electric/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, or Bug/Ice.
FC Paipr: 0602-6823-9646

User Info: _Dog_

_Dog_
4 days ago#9
Don't you guys have better things to do than to discuss a bad anime where the league is expected to be of no impact by the time the Alola saga ends?
The Big Problem with the Pokemon anime:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/217-pokemon/75265633

Rad_Dudesman
4 days ago#10
_Dog_ posted...
Don't you guys have better things to do than to discuss a bad anime where the league is expected to be of no impact by the time the Alola saga ends?

The anime doesn't have "sagas", it has six (soon to be seven) separate animes

Each one features a new cast of characters and Pokemon, so it's not the same show
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. These alola clowns lucky Iron Chad Brock didn't enter this league
  • Post New Message