• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who are good Pokemon youtubers?

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
4 weeks ago#1
Only one i know of is Verlisify but he's loud and obnoxious.
FFX is the best game of all time. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif . Germany and Great Britain should have been on the same side in WW2.

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
4 weeks ago#2
Off of the top of my head there is Lockstin, Jwittz, and MysticUmbreon. And while he doesn't deal exclusively in Pokemon Fawful's Minion is a diehard Poke-fanboy who's done some really good videos on the series.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
4 weeks ago#3
None that I know of. Jwittz barely uploads anymore, let alone if its Pokemon. Verlisify is... well... and the rest are mindless carbon copies all doing s*** like "Top 5 Dark Type Pokemon" and stuff where the only real difference is which adjective and pokemon they have as their name.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

ColdOne666
4 weeks ago#4
I can't stand top 5 lists, it's just lazy click bait.

Is there any Poketubers that focus on characters or lore or talk about different towns, not just battling or who is the best Pokemon etc.
FFX is the best game of all time. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif . Germany and Great Britain should have been on the same side in WW2.

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
4 weeks ago#5
ColdOne666 posted...

Is there any Poketubers that focus on characters or lore or talk about different towns, not just battling or who is the best Pokemon etc.

Lockstin is probably your best bet. He's done an entire series of videos going over all of the Pokemon types and whether or not Pokemon fit the typing that they have. He's even started a similar series looking at various moves.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#6
I'm sorry for you if the one people you associate with poketubers is that piece of trash

User Info: Exeledusp

Exeledusp
4 weeks ago#7
ColdOne666 posted...

I'm a huge fan of "Dr. Lava's Lost Pokemon". He uploads very discreet behind the scenes Information about cut content/interesting trivia bits regarding the development of pokemon games. Not quite lore per say, but interesting nonetheless. Also, the information he finds is usually always something not many people are privy to.

User Info: ImaginBreaker

ImaginBreaker
4 weeks ago#8
PokeaimMD. Best one. Nice dude. No click bait. No annoying attitude. Knowledgeable about Pokémon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZwkVzQ27j4
Most Underrated Manga: Zettai Karen Children
Most Underrated Anime: Symphogear

ColdOne666
4 weeks ago#9
Gurl_du_Voir posted...
I'm sorry for you if the one people you associate with poketubers is that piece of trash

I think it was mainly cause he got discussed and posted a lot around here awhile ago.

Ill check out some of the recommends.

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
4 weeks ago#10
ShadyPenguin and AceTrainerLiam are the only ones I watch.
By Grabthar's Hammer....what a savings.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who are good Pokemon youtubers?
  • Topic Archived